Big Game today - Broncos vs Seahawks - for all the marbles

Just Jack

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Denver 27

Seattle 24

If you think the Seahawks are going to win outright then your money should be on the 4-1 Wilson MVP bet since he has to at least a 60% favorite to be MVP if they win the game.

That makes sense, and I get a chunk on that... Just a shade under 50% of the win bet. Never play those props with any sizable bet, this is first time I have ever done that and still feels funny

The others are just little guys

That makes sense, and I get a chunk on that... Just a shade under 50% of the win bet. Never play those props with any sizable bet, this is first time I have ever done that and still feels funny

The others are just little guys

I'm on Denver but this one was hard to figure out, a lot depends on how the refs call the game. I think they call a pretty tight game and favor Denver but it could go either way.

Good luck with your wagers.

Nice to see the reasonable concession prices :rolleyes:

Bfe-iTqIQAAnoWY.jpg

The soft drink price is about what I pay at RWS, but the hot chocolate? Unless it's a 32oz cup, that's a total price gouge.

More pictures....

http://gamedayr.com/sports/metlife-stadium-super-bowl-xlviii-concession-stand-prices-96564/

and a list...

Premium Can Beer - $14

Bottled Beer - $12

Wine - $12

Soft Drink - $6

Hot Chocolate - $11

Peanuts - $6

Bottled Water - $6

Cheesesteak - $16

Meatball Sub - $13

Roast Pork Sandwich - $13

Souvenir Soup Mug - $20

Cup of Soup - $8

Buffalo Mac ‘N Cheese - $8

Footlong Hot Dog - $13

Sausage - $14

For me The Super Bowl going to be all about Wilson the 3rd round pick that we didn't select, and Manning a quarterback we could never sign for 100 million dollars.

Good Lord.

I for one plan to enjoy the game and not fret about a QB that we, and 30 other teams, passed on.