Big Game today - Broncos vs Seahawks - for all the marbles

Just Jack

OK, I wanted the Seahawks to win because they don't have a SB win but after watching that blatant pass interference non-call and the twitch false-start called on Denver's o-line...that killed that key Denver drive why should I worry.

The fix is in.

Right! Seattle's play isn't a factor at all. :rolleyes:

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, I wanted the Seahawks to win because they don't have a SB win but after watching that blatant pass interference non-call and the twitch false-start called on Denver's o-line...that killed that key Denver drive why should I worry.

The fix is in.

Ummmmm sure. You forget the obvious first down that was challenged by Seattle and somehow upheld. Wilson definitely got it.

I think it's damn impressive on the part of Seattle with the fast a physical defense. I'm enjoying it.

I always want a competitive superbowl. This one sucks so far and with the D that Seattle has, is unlikely to change in the second half. If Manning comes back to win this one, it will be the best performances ever. But right now, that doesnt lok remotely possible

The fix is in.

The twitch is a false start. Do you watch football?

I always want a competitive superbowl. This one sucks so far and with the D that Seattle has, is unlikely to change in the second half. If Manning comes back to win this one, it will be the best performances ever. But right now, that doesnt lok remotely possible

A compelling contest is no doubt preferable, but I'm at least enjoying the old fashioned defensive clinic.

Not a fan of Mars. I've only ever seen him on SNL. The music is meh, but the kid is talented.

I like it better than when they drag out the old corpses.

Edited by KikoSeeBallKikoGetBall

The twitch is a false start. Do you watch football?

It was indeed, but so was the PI that wasnt called.

Anyway, after the inital shock of the Broncos screwing up in every possible way has worn off, I find myself hoping for a comeback and somewhat of a game but it's not very much a game atm... More a punishment of the Broncos.

Edited by bladiebla

They atleast moved the ball in the second quarter. I dont think they win but they could possibly make it worth watching.... Hopefully...

Edited by NoSaint

So much for 'its a passing league' ?

Never fall too much in love with the shiny object. It's most likely fool's gold. Old fashioned football still rules the day in the end. But, you have to have a QB too of course.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

It was indeed, but so was the PI that wasnt called.

Anyway, after the inital shock of the Broncos screwing up in every possible way has worn off, I find myself hoping for a comeback and somewhat of a game but it's not very much a game atm... More a punishment of the Broncos.

Me too, mostly because I won't be able to stand the overreaction tomorrow of Peyton's "legacy" - but, defenses like this one don't blow 22-point leads.