Big Game today - Broncos vs Seahawks - for all the marbles

Just Jack

He was! It's more the Dline and LBs than it is the CBs.

It's that they have several all pro candidates that combined are making less than Erik pears because they are on rookie deals. Lets you spend like crazy elsewhere. The team is stacked all over the depth chart.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone thought it was stupid when jauran

kept drafting cb's

and he never did get it right was the problem! The guy must still have nightmares about Tom Brady to Randy Moss :w00t:

Food for thought, In 2010 the Seattle Seahawks fired HC Jim Mora and hired Pete Carroll. The Seahawks then signed the Green Bay Packers director of football operations as their new GM.

You see the result of what 3 years under good coaching and good FO acquisitions can do for a team.

It's that they have several all pro candidates that combined are making less than Erik pears because they are on rookie deals. Lets you spend like crazy elsewhere. The team is stacked all over the depth chart.

Teams these days only have windows to win before big paydays come and blow the teams up. Seattle jumped through that window. Good for them.

Edited by KikoSeeBallKikoGetBall

Not that this honestly means anything, but the Seahawks made us look like this last year lol. And the Broncos are the AFC Champions. Either the NFC is that much further ahead of the AFC or the Seahawks are that far ahead of everybody else.

Denver missed every big break, and then had to press. They play this game 10 times I don't think it looks like THIS in any of the other 9. Seattle is a great team but I don't think the gap between the two teams is nearly this big.

Teams these days only have windows to win before big paydays come and blow the teams up. Seattle jumped through that window. Good for them.

For sure. Definitely not taking anything away. After next year they will lose a lot of talent but a guy like Wilson should be that much better too. I think it'll be interesting to see what they do to keep the window open long term.

Anybody see why happened to Sherman? I saw the play but I can't figure out what he injured.

Wouldn't have guessed ankle

For sure. Definitely not taking anything away. After next year they will lose a lot of talent but a guy like Wilson should be that much better too. I think it'll be interesting to see what they do to keep the window open long term.

Agreed. I feel like they are in a good position to at least stay successful as long as Wilson is there. Good player and good kid. You can't ask for more.

Denver played so poorly that they had the ability to give me that sick feeling in my stomach. This game actually brought back many bad memories of past Bills superbowls. Such a strange feeling considering they are not even playing in the game.

Yeah, I feel like I ate too much beef on weck. It's 1993 all over again.

Edited by Captain Caveman