Big Game today - Broncos vs Seahawks - for all the marbles

Just Jack

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know he a lot of fans turned on the guy and felt he wasn't very good just prior to being traded, but I'm excited and happy for Marshawn. Him and the Seahawks deserve this win. Looking forward to see the Bills turn the franchise around and bring home a Lombardi trophy of their own.

Denver missed every big break, and then had to press. They play this game 10 times I don't think it looks like THIS in any of the other 9. Seattle is a great team but I don't think the gap between the two teams is nearly this big.

Were you and I watching the same game tonight?

Franchise Key Decision Point. Not drafting Russell Wilson after having him at OBD and desperately needing a QB of the Future. Thanks Buddy! :rolleyes:

Agreed. I was devastated when we didn't draft him. Granted I was a Wilson homer and still am. Loved watching him at NC State and Wisconsin. I hope EJ can show some big strides and, knock on wood, stay healthy next year.

God. Tjax running out the clock is just the cherry on this for me. Good lord

Or we could look at it positively, as the Bills are building a team that is very young and very D heavy, and this can throw some cold water on the idea that D is irrelevant in this league. (and yes, Wilson had a great game, but essentially he built upon the defense who set the game's tone)

Agreed. I was devastated when we didn't draft him. Granted I was a Wilson homer and still am. Loved watching him at NC State and Wisconsin. I hope EJ can show some big strides and, knock on wood, stay healthy next year.

I love Wilson too, but all 32 teams passed on him.