Big Game today - Broncos vs Seahawks - for all the marbles

Just Jack

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so glad I'm on the west coast. A 3:30pm kickoff is so much better. The great thing here is it depends on which side of the bay you're on who they're rooting for. On the SF side it's the Broncos because they hate the Seahawks and over here on the East Bay it's the Seahawks because they hate the Broncos. Personally I'm rooting for the Broncos because Seattle-ites give San Franciscans a run for the smug bastards of the year award.

I got the Seahawks to win outright. Their D is one of the best I have seen in long time. Should be close with Wilson making a few big plays to pull it out. To me Harvin could be the X factor, he hasn't played but I think he makes a big impact today.

I"m picking Seattle. Superior defense usually beats a superior offense. The Seahawks will get just enough offensive production to win. I am also counting on the refs putting their flags deep in their pockets, which happens in the Super Bowl. The Seahawks DB's will push around the Broncos WRs.

Just finished putting in all my bets...all in on the Hawks

Got em to win..actually taking the points instead of the moneyline as + 3 just sounds better to me than only +120 on the Moneyline i am getting at Bovada

.I might be wrong, but seemed the better to take the points even though i think the Hawks win outright, and I am usually only a moneyline bettor...something is fishy bout that +120

4-1 Wilson winning the MVP

12-1 Wilson scores first TD

2-1 Wilson Scores a Rushing TD

Denver 27

Seattle 24

P. Manning leads a game winning TD drive in the final minutes. 5 yd TD pass to Julius Thomas as time expires.

Manning MVP and cements his spot atop the all time QB list.

Just finished putting in all my bets...all in on the Hawks

Got em to win..actually taking the points instead of the moneyline as + 3 just sounds better to me than only +120 on the Moneyline i am getting at Bovada

.I might be wrong, but seemed the better to take the points even though i think the Hawks win outright, and I am usually only a moneyline bettor...something is fishy bout that +120

4-1 Wilson winning the MVP

12-1 Wilson scores first TD

2-1 Wilson Scores a Rushing TD

If you think the Seahawks are going to win outright then your money should be on the 4-1 Wilson MVP bet since he has to at least a 60% favorite to be MVP if they win the game.