Jameis Winston wearing Bills gear on Twitter

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure it's just a matter of him wearing the pro colors of his predecessor at FSU. But still - for those fans unsure of EJ's long term prospects - pretty cool to see.

https://www.twitter.com/MalachiDupre/status/426894385616535553/photo/1?screen_name=MalachiDupre

Doesn't matter the reason just getting the Bills gear out there in a positive light is a great thing. The perception of Bills gear is white trash. Giving it some street cred (did I really just use that phrase? :bag:) would be a welcome change!

Doesn't matter the reason just getting the Bills gear out there in a positive light is a great thing. The perception of Bills gear is white trash. Giving it some street cred (did I really just use that phrase? :bag:) would be a welcome change!

My feelings exactly.

Bills merchandise could skyrocket now.

So Watkins and Winston are both like 20? That means growing up and liking football came in 4th grade. They'd be like 8?

20-8=12

2014-12=2002.

They liked the Bills with Moulds, Evans and the 2000's teams? WTF...I didn't even like those teams.

So Watkins and Winston are both like 20? That means growing up and liking football came in 4th grade. They'd be like 8?

20-8=12

2014-12=2002.

They liked the Bills with Moulds, Evans and the 2000's teams? WTF...I didn't even like those teams.

Maybe they liked the logo.