Tom Brady appreciation thread

cale

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Patriots* still haven't won it all since they were caught cheating. They probably still cheat in the regular season against lesser, low-life teams like the Bills... Probably because they are less under the microscope. Get to the playoffs and everybody is on to them!

Is a Tom Brady supporter like being an athletic supporter. Be an "athletic supporter!" Oh wait!

Cheaters never prosper, unless you have the NFL helping out. Maybe Tom and his buddy Belicheat need Marlin Perkins to help them out deciphering the word Omaha!

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

So if Tom Brady sucks for losing in the playoffs all the time, what does that make Jim Kelly?

To be fair...Jim Kelly was quite good at winning in the playoffs. It was the Super Bowl that seemed to give him problems.

Weaker conference top to bottom, weak division, top notch coach, top notch QB. Not much more.

You can say that again! Bills are the dunces in this class, all the rest have figured out the Pats* in the playoffs since they won it all last!

Maybe the Bills should make the playoffs... They be the only team since the Pats* were caught cheating to NOT figure out that the Pats* like to cheat! I suppose Tom BJ rady would be happy then! LoL

To be fair...Jim Kelly was quite good at winning in the playoffs. It was the Super Bowl that seemed to give him problems.

Yep... And Tom has been to one more w/2 loses and 3 wins. The 3 wins were nailbiters. Count Norwood against Jimbo and Vinetari for Tommy Boy. Yep, he's got 2 more nailbiting wins against Jim in the Superbowl.

Brady does belong in The Hall... That is a must, no brainer.

Tom Brady is an all time great QB who beats the Bills all the time. He's also a major dick.

Bill Belichik is an all time great coach who beats the Bills all the time. He's an even bigger dick than Tom Brady is.

If either was QB/coach of the Bills we would be building statues of them downtown and Jets fans and M!@#$s would be hating on them all the time.

With that out of the way, why does anyone feel the need to come to the defense of these two when Bills fans simply like to rejoice when they fail? Why try to deny us what little bit of joy NFL football still manages to give us from time to time.

The filter gets "mass holes" apparently

Edited by BillsFanNC

Tom Brady is an all time great QB who beats the Bills all the time. He's also a major dick.

Bill Belichik is an all time great coach who beats the Bills all the time. He's an even bigger dick than Tom Brady is.

If either was QB/coach of the Bills we would be building statues of them downtown and Jets fans and M!@#$s would be hating on them all the time.

With that out of the way, why does anyone feel the need to come to the defense of these two when Bills fans simply like to rejoice when they fail? Why try to deny us what little bit of joy NFL football still manages to give us from time to time.

The filter gets "mass holes" apparently

I'm happy they lost. I don't know many Bills fans who aren't happy they lost. But when you come off saying they lost because they suck, because they aren't good, because they need to cheat to win, you sound ridiculous and you dilute the fan base into pure emotional and illogical opinions. That's why I come to their "defense." He's an all time great, you don't need to start saying he isn't because he's a division rival. It's an uneducated and downright sad opinion that ruins your credibility for analysis on anything because you're letting your emotions override the facts. Not talking about you personally, just anyone who tries to argue that Brady isn't a HoF, top QB to ever play.

Edited by FireChan

This is a truly shameful thread. I am as envious and hateful of Brady's success as any Bills fan, but he is great - perhaps the best of all time.

Also, did folks notice that without Gronk, Hernandez and many experienced WRs (heck, a receiving crew similar to what the Bills had this year), that he struggled more than usual?

In my opinion, this suggests that the quality of receivers a QB has at least affects the QB's productivity. Many here don't seem to want to acknowledge that EJ Manuel was young, inexperienced, had lots of missed practice time and had a very young (and currently) pedestrian receiving corp. Give EJ a full season and Colin Kaepernick's receiving options, OL and RB and maybe, just maybe, his stats would be better.

because they need to cheat to win

Hey it's not BillsFanNC who said they cheated to win first, that was Roger Goodell.

"This episode represents a calculated and deliberate attempt to avoid longstanding rules designed to encourage fair play and promote honest competition on the playing field," Goodell wrote in a letter to the Patriots explaining his disciplinary action.

"This episode represents a calculated and deliberate attempt to avoid longstanding rules designed to encourage fair play and promote honest competition on the playing field," Goodell wrote in a letter to the Patriots explaining his disciplinary action.

Goodell continued, "Bygones."

Friend sent me this link to a Pats forum, thought it might be of some interest.

Brady's playoff performances

I read some of the comments. Obviously a bunch of bandwagoners. Whining that their team was eliminated one game from the Super Bowl. Oh dear. A few people said they should count their blessings and enjoy the ride, but they were drowned out by all the whining. Amazing. I can only hope that the Patriots miss the playoffs sometime soon just to see what kind of reaction that gets. Edited by Gray Beard