Colts far worse off than Bills

4merper4mer

Suck for Luck? How about Luck sucks?

Because he does. Just like I said he would. Just like his daddy did.

When I made these claims it were as if I were claiming that an established Hall of Famer was no good. It was a given that Luck would be Unitas and that The Colts were smart to let Manning walk. LOL.

I don't think any QB has ever succeeded in the NFL when he had a father that was a horrible quarterback and I don't think anyone has ever succeeded as an NFL QB with a dad named Oliver. Luck has both. He was a guaranteed bust and he is busting.

I think there are other teams stuck like the Colts with a bad QB who does just enough to keep his job. Matt Ryan, Matt Schaub, Drew Stafford, Andy Dalton, Talleywhacker, Romo, Rivers, A. Smith?

These guys will never win but their teams are tied to them long term. Luck is just the worst example.

At least with EJ we can wait and see for a year and then cut bait if we have the guts. I think he deserves a year to prove something, but you have to have guts. No way will Irsay have the guts to cut loser boy.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Except that the Colts are 8-5 and in the playoffs. Not sure how they are worse off than us

Because they will be stuck for years with a loser.

They are 8-5 in the worst division in the NFL and they stink because their QB stinks....that is a life sentence. They are done for years. We at least have the option of going a different direction. They are stuck with Luck who sucks.

God I love pieces like this. luck is having a slump but he is without WR's and its only his second year. At least he is not as bad as RG3

Luck's career will be a slump just a little better than daddy. You don't win the Kentucky Derby if your daddy got shipped to the glue factory.

Luck is great. Their team is getting killed with injuries across the board. We have had several seasons like that. Luck will be fine. And I still have hope for EJ, but I would make an even trade for EJ and Luck any day.

Luck is great. And the emperor's new wardrobe is awesome too.

I'm lower on Luck than everyone. I think he's a reckless "gunslinger" that's going to rack up INTs for years. One look guy that trusts his arm too much. I don't know how he's avoided injury with how he runs, either.

Until I finally found a Luck hater today! Thanks

I've never seen anyone so happy to have missed the joke.

When I made these claims it were as if I were claiming that an established Hall of Famer was no good. It was a given that Luck would be Unitas and that The Colts were smart to let Manning walk. LOL.

I don't think any QB has ever succeeded in the NFL when he had a father that was a horrible quarterback and I don't think anyone has ever succeeded as an NFL QB with a dad named Oliver. Luck has both. He was a guaranteed bust and he is busting.

I think there are other teams stuck like the Colts with a bad QB who does just enough to keep his job. Matt Ryan, Matt Schaub, Drew Stafford, Andy Dalton, Talleywhacker, Romo, Rivers, A. Smith?

These guys will never win but their teams are tied to them long term. Luck is just the worst example.

At least with EJ we can wait and see for a year and then cut bait if we have the guts. I think he deserves a year to prove something, but you have to have guts. No way will Irsay have the guts to cut loser boy.

Funny post!

A team is better off with EJ than Luck!!!!?????

Some of the attempts at logic here are priceless. Almost reads like satire. Is it?

Also, who cares how Bills stack up against Colts?

And your "daddy" references aren't establishing any relevant point.

Name one successful NFL QB whose daddy played QB in the NFL crappily. I'll save you some Google time. There isn't one.

Gale Gilbert's kid was supposed to be all that and yet never even made it through Texas.

Funny post!

A team is better off with EJ than Luck!!!!?????

Some of the attempts at logic here are priceless. Almost reads like satire. Is it?

Also, who cares how Bills stack up against Colts?

It is not just the Colts but several teams. And I'm not saying the Bills are in a great position. A new expansion team would also be in a better position than the Colts who are stuck with the high cost of a bad investment.

The point is that everything is not as bleak as it seems.

It is not just the Colts but several teams. And I'm not saying the Bills are in a great position. A new expansion team would also be in a better position than the Colts who are stuck with the high cost of a bad investment.

The point is that everything is not as bleak as it seems.

The colts are full of injuries and the Bills are fully healthy... You lost the second you posted this thread. Game over.

Edited by Meatloaf Sandwich

I'm lower on Luck than everyone. I think he's a reckless "gunslinger" that's going to rack up INTs for years. One look guy that trusts his arm too much. I don't know how he's avoided injury with how he runs, either.

Until I finally found a Luck hater today! Thanks

Brett Favre had this list of problems too. Yep colts are probably hosed.

If anything the fact that luck hasn't been flawless exemplifies how uncertain this whole franchise QB selection biz is.

Brett Favre had this list of problems too. Yep colts are probably hosed.

If anything the fact that luck hasn't been flawless exemplifies how uncertain this whole franchise QB selection biz is.

Brett Favre won one Super Bowl due to a returned kickoff and hosed his team about 15 times in the playoffs. Luck won't get that far even. I will say this for Luck; he does seem like a decent guy and I doubt he will email pictures of his schwantz to a team employee.

Huh?

He may not be a hall of famer at the moment, but he's certainly better than EJ.

Which combined with his salary, history of causing the Colts to cut Manning, and undeserved reputation will render the Colts unable to get rid of him. EJ may or may not develop but we have no such albatross when it comes to him.

God I love pieces like this. luck is having a slump but he is without WR's and its only his second year. At least he is not as bad as RG3

Agree....trouble started when Wayne went down. Understand if some don't like him but to say Colts are worse off than Bills? Really?

This is a joke, right? Has to be.

Here's a little history lesson. The year prior to Luck getting in Indy, they won 2 games. Since then they are 19 - 10 and have made the playoffs two straight years.

Yeah..luck is terrible. Wouldn't trade him for EJ straight up.

I think there should be a requirement of at least 1,000 posts under your belt before you're allowed to respond to a 4mer thread.

Edited by Rubes