Trade Matt Flynn!

Pretty cool that the Bills were ahead of the curve before Qb's started dropping like flies! Wasn't Flynn free on the open market? Now we are talking trade? LoL

Better days are coming my fellow fans! I can feel it, we are winners, drivers... ;-)

Our QBs were dropping like flies before it was cool. Innovators!

I thought the same thing. Don't know if any teams are desperate enough but if they offered a 2nd or 3rd, would consider it. I'd even make it a package deal Flynn and Tuel for a 1st.

Put down the crack pipe my toothless friend.

I am pretty sure the OP was just having fun...why would anyone trade for a guy no one wanted to claim in the first place when he was on waivers a few weeks ago?

In other words, no team in the NFL felt he was a better option than their current back up QB at this stage, so why would they now suddenly give up a draft pick for a guy who doesn't know their offense and couldnt even win a back up job on his last 2 teams, including Oakland who is devoid of QB talent?

I see this as highly unlikely...however, if someone was willing to trade for him, the Bills would be STUPID not to take it as Flynn will not finsih the season on our roster (he will be cut the moment EJ is healthy, if not sooner, as he was only here as insurance when Thad hurt his foot). In that case, I seriously doubt we could get more than a 7th for him...maybe just maybe a 6th if they were desperate enough.