Unpopular opinions thread.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great thread!

As a Buffalo Bill, Nate Clements was a much better CB than Lil' Antoine and it's not even close.

Tom Donahoe was a great NFL executive who had his career ruined by the Bills' meddling POS of an owner.

Bob Kalsu doesn't belong on the Bills' Wall of Fame, a plaque prominently placed somewhere else in the stadium would've been more appropriate.

Fergy sucked.

OJ is still the all-time greatest Bill.

Stats are for losers.

Great thread!

As a Buffalo Bill, Nate Clements was a much better CB than Lil' Antoine and it's not even close.

Tom Donahoe was a great NFL executive who had his career ruined by the Bills' meddling POS of an owner.

Bob Kalsu doesn't belong on the Bills' Wall of Fame, a plaque prominently placed somewhere else in the stadium would've been more appropriate.

Fergy sucked.

OJ is still the all-time greatest Bill.

Stats are for losers.

Maybe as a Bill (but I don't agree) but Clements couldn't hold Winfield's jock as a Buckeye.

I wonder if Boomer Esiason is over Marrone going for it on 4th and 1?

Rumor has it he was walking down the street mumbling to himself "you take the 3, you always take the 3"... just this morning.

Agreed. I'll never understand why people invest so much time and energy to research prospective players when they have no control over whether or not the Bills will actually draft them. Like, OK, you really like this one tight end out of TCU or something as a value pick in the 4th round. Well, the chances of the Bills drafting him are 1 out of 32. So 31 out of 32 times you're going to think the Bills whiffed on some guy, who has no better chance of succeeding at the next level than any other mid round tight end. Once you realize that it's a complete crap shoot and just let the experts make their mocks, you'll have so much extra time on your hands. Like these people that put their entire 7 round draft wishes on their signature. Guess what? They're not going to take more than maybe 1 of your guys and the guys you wanted them to take in rounds 4-7 are out of the league now just like the guys the Bills drafted rounds 4-7. But you can never have that time back.

Agreed. But my major beef are the next year draft threads that come out before we even get to evaluate our current draftees. Someone posted a draft thread the day AFTER the draft!!! Sometimes, you just need to enjoy the here and now.

Also, there's no way to even guess where a team is going to be in the draft until at the least midseason. We still don't know. We might win only one more game all year. We might win many more games.

Agreed. But my major beef are the next year draft threads that come out before we even get to evaluate our current draftees. Someone posted a draft thread the day AFTER the draft!!! Sometimes, you just need to enjoy the here and now.

Also, there's no way to even guess where a team is going to be in the draft until at the least midseason. We still don't know. We might win only one more game all year. We might win many more games.

Look, as Bills fans, it is never too early to start thinking and talking about the draft. After only week 6 of this season, it is clear that we are playing for draft position and to evaluate the players we currently have on the roster. Why not look forward to the draft?

As soon as we have a new starting QB, Kelly anoints him as the next Jim Kelly that will bring Buffalo back to the Super Bowl.

In two years we're going to really miss Buddy Nix.

Our secondary is still suspect even with Byrd, Aaron Williams, McKelvin, and Gilmore playing.

Marrone is supposed to be an offensive line genius but our left guards couldn't block Emma Watson.

Rex Ryan is an above-average coach.

The Bills always hire "nice guy" coaches and that's a part of the problem.

I don't think stadiums should sell beer anymore.

RWS should have a grass field, no matter how difficult the upkeep.

Edited by dpberr

Andrew Luck is proof that humans have evolved from monkeys.

Tom Brady is phenomenal.

Kyle Williams is the reason the Bills struggle stopping the run (he should be used on passing downs only).

Geno Smith may end up becoming a better QB than Manuel, but I would rather have EJ. Smith is a punk, through and through. Someone needs to knock him on his punk ass.

Russ Brandon is a snake oil salesman. The "analytics" BS is but one example of why this guy's a charlatan.

Mario Williams has earned every bit he has been paid since arriving here. He could never reach the status so many wanted him to be but that he came here, that he gives effort and that he has nothing negative to say about this team means a lot.

Rex Ryan is an above-average coach.

The Bills always hire "nice guy" coaches and that's a part of the problem.

I don't think stadiums should sell beer anymore.

RWS should have a grass field, no matter how difficult the upkeep.

It won't matter. All of the problem drinkers are loaded up before they go in.

Webster Guy is a genius poster.

Buddy Nix was the original founder of Nix and and the Nice Guys

Stevie Johnson secretly has great work ethic but nobody sees it because he trains in a basement lair

Serving beer in the 2nd half of the game instead of the first half makes more sense

Travis Henry is a good dad

Donte Whitner and Marshawn Lynch are better players/draft picks than Marcell Dareus.

Lynch? Maybe. Whitner? no. Marcell has been in 3 defensive schemes in 3 years though. Give him a break. I also think he may be better served as the NT in the 3-4.