Unpopular opinions thread.

I hate breast cancer awareness month.

I know, women get it. And die from it. My grandma got it in her 80s. A co-worker of mine got it. I hope no one else I love gets it. Actually, I hope everyone I love doesn't get any disease.

Pink shoes, pink socks, pink Niagara Falls, pink this, pink that. They got so silly, the pink flags were causing confusion.

I think the football-viewing populace understands. Women have breasts. They can get cancer. It does, no doubt, suck. ALL cancer sucks. ALL diseases suck.

Let's end this phony display already. What about brain cancer? And lung cancer? And the uber preventable prostate cancer? MS? ALS? Mental disease? Obesity? Because of good marketing, us fans have to endure four weeks of Pepto Bismol?

Right now, in their game vs. Washington State, Oregon is wearing PINK metalflake helmets and pink shoes. It looks hideous. LOL

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't think Walker was on our roster.

Fine. But what's your opinion of the Peerless Price trade? By the time we'd traded him away, he'd become a good deep burner/#2 WR. Do you think the Bills made a mistake by trading him for a first round pick?

What about Antoine Winfield, who signed with the Vikings after the Bills let him go first-contract-and-out. Wouldn't it have made more sense for the Bills to have franchised him; and then trade him to the Vikings or Jets? That way we'd have gotten something in return; and something is always better than nothing.

If it was a mistake to let a good player like Winfield walk without getting any compensation for him, then it might also be a mistake to let Byrd walk without seeing what draft picks we can get for him.

Right now, in their game vs. Washington State, Oregon is wearing PINK metalflake helmets and pink shoes. It looks hideous. LOL

I love all everything Oregon does with their uniforms. It generally looks good and is an amaZing recruiting tool.

But you are correct. The pink helmets is the worst thing I have ever seen. Wow that is horrible.

Fine. But what's your opinion of the Peerless Price trade? By the time we'd traded him away, he'd become a good deep burner/#2 WR. Do you think the Bills made a mistake by trading him for a first round pick?

The Peerless Price trade was a trade that actually occurred. It wasn't some ill-conceived fictional theoretical trade called for by an uninformed fan on a message board(which was what my initial comment was directed at).

What about Antoine Winfield, who signed with the Vikings after the Bills let him go first-contract-and-out. Wouldn't it have made more sense for the Bills to have franchised him; and then trade him to the Vikings or Jets? That way we'd have gotten something in return; and something is always better than nothing.

If it was a mistake to let a good player like Winfield walk without getting any compensation for him, then it might also be a mistake to let Byrd walk without seeing what draft picks we can get for him.

As there are a very large number of players that go first-contract-and-out.......and an extremely small number of players that get tagged strictly for trading purposes(virtually never happens).....I would say that for a fan to propose it as a legitimate option most likely displays a fundamental lack of understanding in the situation. ......and highlights my initial generalized point that all calls to trade any solid player for draft picks are ill conceived.

Edited by Dibs

The New England Patriot's actually are a very good football team and there is no deep plot in the NFL to help them win. They get good and bad calls just like any team.

Sports fans in Anchorage are known to smoke a lot of peyote.

More of a mescaline town. But I stand by my remark. The Pats are, and have been very good. No Bills fans vast right wing... err Pats conspiracy buffs can prove other wise.

Actually that's not true. Goodell said they cheated in his letter informing them of the fine.

"The episode represents a calculated and deliberate attempt to avoid longstanding rules designed to encourage fair play and promote honest competition on the playing field." -- Roger Goodell

In other words, cheating.

Edited by reddogblitz

? I

Actually that's not true. Goodell said they cheated in his letter informing them of the fine.

"The episode represents a calculated and deliberate attempt to avoid longstanding rules designed to encourage fair play and promote honest competition on the playing field." -- Roger Goodell

In other words, cheating.

So what? I wish the Bills would cheat. At lest that shows some ambition.