Unpopular opinions thread.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you're saying Gilmore just stinks?

Quite the leap of logic there...no, I simply pointed out the controversial decision to play Gilmore with a clubbed hand and whether it was smart in retrospect. Gilmore is a great CB (last year proves it)...but he was average with only one good hand.

1) If the Powerball goes up to $600,000,000 and I win it twice, I am going to purchase the Buffalo Bills. I will offer Nick Saban 10,000,000 per season and full control. If he says no I will give him 12.

2) If the above doesn't work, the Next GM will be Badolbeelz from this message board. Simon and R.Rich will also have jobs. I am serious.

3) Levy and Jauron crushed this franchise and left it without a core of good players.

4) There is hope for Manuel, Dareus, and MAYBE Gilmore. Aside from them and Clements (because they picked up an extra second round pick),the Bills whiffed on every first round pick since 2001. That's as far back as I am willing to go.

5) I hope that I am 100% wrong but I don't like the odds of Marrone being a good head coach.

Roger Goodell is a good commissioner.

Lee Evans was never really that good.

There is no way to definitively say that the homerun throwback play was a forward lateral.

Steve Tasker isn't worthy of the Hall of Fame.

Joe Cribbs was one of the greatest Bills players of the past 40 years, but people at TBD will only remember him for leaving the Bills for the USFL.

Jason Simpson killed Ron and Nicole.

Time spent on this forum, or any other, is the definition of wasted time.

OJ was my childhood hero and the greatest RB I ever saw live, he is one of the greatest RBs of all time

Bills vs Dolphins isn't a big deal anymore. Hasn't been since 2003, when the Pats started racking up AFC East crowns.

Yes to each of these. Also,

# of playoff teams should be reduced, not expanded.

Replay sucks, it gets things wrong almost as often as right, wastes a ton of time, and should be banished entirely.

Edited by KD in CT

1) If the Powerball goes up to $600,000,000 and I win it twice, I am going to purchase the Buffalo Bills. I will offer Nick Saban 10,000,000 per season and full control. If he says no I will give him 12.

2) If the above doesn't work, the Next GM will be Badolbeelz from this message board. Simon and R.Rich will also have jobs. I am serious.

3) Levy and Jauron crushed this franchise and left it without a core of good players.

4) There is hope for Manuel, Dareus, and MAYBE Gilmore. Aside from them and Clements (because they picked up an extra second round pick),the Bills whiffed on every first round pick since 2001. That's as far back as I am willing to go.

5) I hope that I am 100% wrong but I don't like the odds of Marrone being a good head coach.

Even if you won the Powerball twice, after taxes you wouldn't have the money to buy the team. I know, I've daydreamed the scenario many times in my head...

Unpopular opinion:

Bill from NYC is a pretty solid poster overall but his transparent and strange hatred for Gilmore makes me question everything. Its weird and too bad.

Edited by JM57

The Music City Miracle was not a forward lateral.

Jim Kelly choked in every SB he was in, look at the numbers.

We should have never won the "Greatest Comeback In NFL History" because Don Beebe should have been flagged for illegal touching on one of his TD receptions after coming back in bounds to catch it.

Steve Johnson is the most injury prone player we have on our roster. His brittleness is on the level of Amendola, but he plays through it.

I don't care if Mario Williams breaks the sack record this year he was still not worth $100,000,000 and if he doesn't restructure his contract next offseason we should release him.

The NFL has "peaked" and is taking desperate measures to tinker with the game, conduct lame-ass expansion tests, and hide the truth about the long term mental/physical damage players encounter in their retirement.

The Pats cheating 100% had a hand in their 3 SB's - Goodell/the NFL ensured the real evidence didn't see the light of day.

Edited by filthymcnasty08

The NFL has "peaked" and is taking desperate measures to tinker with the game, conduct lame-ass expansion tests, and hide the truth about the long term mental/physical damage players encounter in their retirement.

The Pats cheating 100% had a hand in their 3 SB's - Goodell/the NFL ensured the real evidence didn't see the light of day.

Point #2 is true. Their postseason dominance all came before they got caught. Funny isn't it

I think you have the wrong thread. Back to the end of the hall, left turn, 3rd door on the right is what you want. You're welcome.

That is most definitely a popular opinion, especially around here.