FluffHead

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

No surprise

Pat White is not the answer.He has done nothing in the NFL. I would have preferred them to have signed Dixon or Leftwich. They have at least played in the NFL. Also, where is Jason Campbell ?

This really sucks.

Just threw up in my mouth a little. You know, Tuel has thrown more passes in the regular season than Pat White. White hasn't made an NFL roster since 2009. Wonder why nobody picked him up after the Redskins cut him? We have no passing game. Going to be a long October.

Just threw up in my mouth a little. You know, Tuel has thrown more passes in the regular season than Pat White. White hasn't made an NFL roster since 2009. Wonder why nobody picked him up after the Redskins cut him? We have no passing game. Going to be a long October.

On the brightside, he's been in more systems and practices and... Generally had more football experience. He's likely not starting Sunday, but if tuel flops in horrific fashion he may have a limited playbook in 2 weeks. If tuel is atleast ok it's atleast another warm body. We'd struggle to run practice without a signing tonight and we were unlikely to do noticeably better today.

My guess is Tuel starts Sunday, plays terribly, White plays next 2 games, plays terribly, EJ comes back and gets hurt again, I cry and wish I grew up rooting for another team

this will happen. Except EJ won't be injured again. Something tells me he's gonna learn of his awareness from this a bit.

Just hoping we steal a game in there somewhere.

Edited by mrags

My guess is Tuel starts Sunday, plays terribly, White plays next 2 games, plays terribly, EJ comes back and gets hurt again, I cry and wish I grew up rooting for another team

Might even hear Thad's name in there if were really lucky

Why the hell did we have to cut Tarvaris?? We had a solid situation going into camp...our top pick, a FA project, and two veterans. The Kolb thing was impossible to see, but cutting Tarvaris was just dumb.