Start my masters program tomorrow

good luck...i've always wanted to go for an advanced degree, just to do it...someday i'll find a brewing studies or related degree that doesn't break the bank or require me to go to Chicago, Davis, CA or Germany to do so...

Tomorrow I will be starting my masters degree program at RIT for Sustainable Systems. http://www.rit.edu/g...sustainability/ There is the program listing. Anyway wish me luck!

good luck...i've always wanted to go for an advanced degree, just to do it...someday i'll find a brewing studies or related degree that doesn't break the bank or require me to go to Chicago, Davis, CA or Germany to do so...

Get a part time job at a local micro brewery doing anything. Start asking questions. You'll learn more by doing that then you ever could imagine by taking some courses.

I started my masters program in early May. It is a lot of work; my eyes and fingers hurt from typing. However, it is neither difficult nor impossible work. It's just a lot of work. They say that Ph D stands for Pile higher and Deeper.

yeah i may do that, see if i can find a place where i can do evenings and/or saturdays

Get a part time job at a local micro brewery doing anything. Start asking questions. You'll learn more by doing that then you ever could imagine by taking some courses.

Good luck, man! With a Masters degree you'll be eligible for some kick ass jobs in government - Extension Services, Soil and Water Conservation District jobs, some good stuff .

Surely

Shirley you can't be serious.

Remember....C's get degrees!! Don't overwork yourself.

I earned my Masters in Marine Biology. I wasn't allowed anything less than a 'B'. My son just passed his GRE with a 303/340. He's going for his masters in Criminology.

I earned my Masters in Marine Biology. I wasn't allowed anything less than a 'B'. My son just passed his GRE with a 303/340. He's going for his masters in Criminology.

The sea was angry that day my friends.... like an old man trying to send back soup at a deli.