EJ hurt knee according to BB.com

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Until he's taking reps, I'm cautious on saying it should be no big deal. Odds are it is but we've seen coaches talk about minor procedures that turn around and draaaag on and on. Still hoping he will be taking practice reps in a week but not counting chickens before eggs hatch on this one.

I was listening to ESPN.. they are stating that they are taking precautions with EJ. They are going to drain the knee and he should be ok! I agree to not start him this weekend and plus the starters do not play the 4th game of the season! I'm feeling he will be ok!

Good to hear if true!!

I bet it was the !@#$ing play where he jumped over the guy. This fucming team gets no breaks I give up anymore.

It was on the sack.... When he got up, he tried "jogging" off field but just didnt look 100%.

MRI revealed need for procedure. Any doctors out there know "minor" reasons for this? Is this much worse and bills not telling yet? I'm so worried about this.

Well, I'm not a doctor, but I stayed at a Holiday Inn last night. Reason you ask?...it's the curse dummy! Duh! Trust me, the sun will continue to rise. Life is good!

This is great news.... Kolb will fail in weeks 1-4 (probabaly go 0-4). EJ will learn in the mean time. This is the best thing.

WAKE UP FANS!!!!! We were not going to the super bowl this year. Kolb will be run out of town. We will get a higher draft pick. We need to pick the best CB in the draft. Pick up a FA guard. I am buying my SB tickets for 2015. EJ will be ready for 2014..... Your missing the point!!! This makes even less pressure for EJ to learn.....

This sucks!

Having said that, at least it's minor and Manuel can come back and play this year, maybe even an outside chance for week 1.

Although with him not playing the rest of the preseason, it would be frightening if he did play against the Pats*.

Time for all of us to suck it up.

I'm still going to be cheering like a crazed fan for the Bills at the start of the season.

!@#$ Kolb. He is worthless as hell, didn't do crap the first part of camp before he hurt his knee and left for 8 days and sucked ass big time last night. We go into the season with this clown starting... Jesus man...

Bastard grew up in Oklahoma. I hate Oklahoma QBs!

In all seriousness, this is the opportunity Tuel needed. lets hope he rises to the occasion.

I apologize if there was other comments in this thread as I didn't read completely through before posting (rookie mistake, hahaha).... I completely agree with this... If Tuel gets at least 4 full quarters over these next two weeks and produces like he has been, and Kolb continues to struggle and/or play Fitz-esque, the back up job is his to lose... I would love nothing more than to have Tuel show his vast upside; However, Kolb's contract isn't a big cap hit if he isn't the starter... Very cheap...

Never want the young stud to have preseason surgery, but looks like this is the best case scenario at this point, given the circumstances... GO BILLS