Excessive misery.

If it weren't for bad luck,

I'd have no luck at all.

Gloom,

Despair,

Agony on me.

PHUCKIN' MENTAL REPS!

GO BILLS!!!

The "injury" is not from last night. As said, it is very minor. Kolb needs work. Idiot fans boo'd Kolb and would pitch a fit if EJ doesn't start from here on out. So, EJ is told he must get the maintenance on his knee done now. He may or may not be ready week 1, but coaches don't care now. They need to see Kolb and get him ready to play. Kevin's play over the next 2 weeks will determine whether EJ might play week 1 or at all, for the foreseeable future.

Whether you want to believe it or not, this is likely some variation of the truth.

You would have to speak to a voodo expert. I dont know how it works. Maybe chanting. Maybe curses. Maybe pigs heart and chicken brain. I dont now.

This is baseless speculation on your part. It is far too early to rule out virgin sacrifice.

kj

Kolb WILL be a real grocery store clerk. Please dont make your assumption.

Oh wait, you're talking Tuel Time.

Tuel Time Tuel Time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn Friggin Right!

People, we're playing in January regardless of what the whiners and doomsayers puke out of their little-girl mouths.

Kevin Kolb is NOT an NFL starter. It's Tuel-Time and/or Brad Smith going forward. -Get behind it now, or go root for the Patsoes.

Waaaa! Waaa! -"We cant catch a break!"

We could have just caught one. Give it a little time.

I don't get all of the panic and sadness.

The Bills aren't going to win the Superbowl this year. Some of you need to accept that and perhaps it will help you view the season through the proper lens.

EJ had a minor knee procedure. Kolb may start off the season as QB1. So what? EJ will be starting very soon, if he doesn't start Week 1. There's no question about that. As long as his injury allows him to come back soon, which by all accounts it does, it really doesn't matter too much what happens for the rest of the preseason.

This season is about EJ's leaning curve and progress. This is a minor hiccup but nothing more than that. The plan is still on track. Everyone should get themselves prepared to enjoy the ride this year - we get to watch our franchise QB develop. Nothing gets serious until 2014 at the earliest and I'm ok with that.

Clayton speculates the procedure is of the draining variety.

that was my guess. i used to get chronic water on the knee, generally a day of elevation and rest cured it, had it drained a few times when that didn't work. i assume they didnt mention it last night because they thought it was a bump and it would be fine in the am. if it was still swollen this morning, they drain it, otherwise most procedures need swelling to go down to do anything. he would have to sit for a few days, so he wouldn't play this week, then they don't need him for week 4. most likely very minor

not sure why people are talking meniscus.

Clayton speculates the procedure is of the draining variety.

My immediate thought was that it was a procedure to drain fluid causing the knee to swell and he's sitting out just as a precaution.

Naturally, before any specific information is known people resort to crying and depression.

Also, it was confirmed the procedure was minor and already scheduled. This makes my assumption far more likely.

Edited by Bangarang