Bills interested in Doug Legursky, visiting 6/4 UPDATE: Signed!

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, they stole "Big Legursky" from TBD!

Someone should tell this writer that Buffalo has perogis too.

PTR

He was "The Big Legursky" in Junior high school. He's a good kid from a good family.

Graduated from year in HS as my youngest daughter.

Just spoke to a few friends who are die-hard Steeler fans. They are pretty ticked that they lost Legursky. Was told that you can just plug this guy in and he'll be solid.

That's good to hear. Especially at the center position.

For those who are focusing on Legursky as a Guard signing, it might be that the Brain Trust views him more as a Center if (when?) Wood gets hurt again.

Yep.

According to one of our most dependable posters, Wood has announced that he'll suffer a high ankle sprain immediately following the bye week.

Yep.

According to one of our most dependable posters, Wood has announced that he'll suffer a high ankle sprain immediately following the bye week.

Who is his source? I've been told not to believe anything without a link. There's a lot of tricksters out there, you know.

Yep.

Odds tell us that Colin Brown will be the center for most of the season. And imo, he is at least decent.

he will be signing his contract extension during the bye week, and taking the rest of the year off from there tentatively.

Killer high ankle sprain.

Who is his source? I've been told not to believe anything without a link. There's a lot of tricksters out there, you know.

NoSaint would never give up his sources but his word is gold.

I'm sure NoSaint stakes his reputation on this information of Wood signing an extension during the bye week and then sitting out the remainder of the season with a high ankle sprain.

NoSaint wouldn't mislead us and he wouldn't trick us… about Wood getting an extension during the bye week and then sitting out the remainder of the season with a high ankle sprain.

NoSaint would just never do something that.

I'm sure NoSaint stakes his reputation on this information…

Odds tell us that Colin Brown will be the center for most of the season. And imo, he is at least decent.

No, they don't.

Wood may never have finished a full season as a starter, but he's played 10, 14, 9, and 14 games in his 4 professional seasons. Even if that average # of games per season (11.9) plays out, then the backup would be starting for 4 games...that's not "most of the season" by any stretch of the imagination.

I'm sure NoSaint stakes his reputation on this information…

just you wait, if he signs during the bye week and then gets a bum leg shortly after I will shoot up the TBD reliability rankings. I may even challenge Luke russerts mom.