Eugene Cyril "Geno" Smith III - QB - West Virginia

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah- let's give away 2 of our 6 draft picks which will leave us with 4 picks to fill 10 openings...should be a fun season fellas.

I don't know if any these QBs are any good, but the bills now have the worst starting QB in the league and the best QB prospect will not fall to 8. It would appear to me that there is a QB the bills feel is decent about based on the releasing of Fitzpatrick, might as well get your top choice.

I don't know if any these QBs are any good, but the bills now have the worst starting QB in the league and the best QB prospect will not fall to 8. It would appear to me that there is a QB the bills feel is decent about based on the releasing of Fitzpatrick, might as well get your top choice.

Wasn't there a scouting report that Nassib could develop into the next Fitzpatrick over time?

While I would prefer to stockpile talent and suck this year as many have proposed, the next best thing would be to get geno smith. If we have to trade up to make that happen, which I believe we will, then do it. Marrone seen enough of geno to be able to tell if he wants him to be his guy. If he wants him, get him. It SUCKS to give up a 2nd or w/e but it sucks even worse to have a bad QB.

If Geno doesn't fall to us we ought to try a trade back to get some picks. Someone like Manuel will be there later in the first or early in the second. Geno is not worth trading up for, especially in our current state.

lets trade the 8th overall for somebodies next 2 firsts. so we have no picks in the first round screw it, we don't know what direction we are going anyways, so maybe by next year we can figure it out

I like it! Lets stockpile picks next year and stay on course for being top 2 worst teams in NFL this season. That way we are guaranteed either Clowney or Johnny Football, and have picks to spare

I agree , Lets just pull the trigger on a QB in this years draft. Preferably Barkley or Geno. Who knows what will happen.

Unfortunately were not going to be in a position to get Manziel next year (assuming he declares) without giving up alot. Jags, Jets or Raiders will be higher on the board and will take Manziel.