Explosions at the boston marathon

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My wife was there. Luckily she finished 30 minutes before the explosions, but heard them. I will personally remove the shriveled nutsack with a butter knife of the coward / cowards that did this.

My wife is Wendy, and she's mentioned in this article on the blast:

http://www.democrata...aking|text|Home

Never met you, don't know your wife, but I'm really glad to hear she's safe, man.

I'm sure you'll squeeze her a little tighter tonight because she's okay...and because she's fast as hell. :thumbsup: (assuming she finished in the 3:30 range as the clock in the footage would suggest)

Edited by taC giB ehT

mayor is going to speak in about 10 minutes. We'll probably get some new information then.

Why are they carting him out there? He was recently hospitalized with a broken leg and had other recent health issues. They should just let the governor do all the talking for this one.

My wife was there. Luckily she finished 30 minutes before the explosions, but heard them. I will personally remove the shriveled nutsack with a butter knife of the coward / cowards that did this.

Good to hear Todd. Hope she is ok and if any of her friends are also there, they're ok too.

I'm just sickened by this whole affair. Just sickened.

From that video I would not be surprised if The Post was right with 12 dead. Holy crap!

Never met you, don't know your wife, but I'm really glad to hear she's safe, man.

I'm sure you'll squeeze her a little tighter tonight because she's okay...and because she's fast as hell. :thumbsup: (assuming she finished in the 3:30 range as the clock in the footage would suggest)

Thanks.

This is her 4th Boston marathon and the first I didn't go to with her. God, I wish I was there with her, but she's safe with good friends in a hotel on the outskirts of Boston.

Yes, she ran a 3:28:58. I married a fast woman.

Edited by todd

Glad your family is safe.

BPD just denied NY Post report of having a suspect in custody.

between this and the Kennedy "explosion/ isolated fire" there seems to be some sketchy stuff going on. I heard in WGR that they found 2 more bombs and the police were disarming them. Then heard that one was at the Library. Could be the same thing, maybe that's why it's "isolated". Just that then we hear of police detaining a man, Boston and NY security being beefed up, and no fly zones all over the place. Sounds like there's more there. Talks of someone being in custody at the hospital. Sounds like they may have someone detained and are questioning "interrogating" the suspect.aybe a little bit of, nobody will ever you know you exist, because we're the US government and we can kind of thing.

Oh, and the reports from anywhere from 2-12 dead and 12-100 injured. Just seems odd that's all.

Glad to hear your wife is safe Todd

between this and the Kennedy "explosion/ isolated fire" there seems to be some sketchy stuff going on. I heard in WGR that they found 2 more bombs and the police were disarming them. Then heard that one was at the Library. Could be the same thing, maybe that's why it's "isolated". Just that then we hear of police detaining a man, Boston and NY security being beefed up, and no fly zones all over the place. Sounds like there's more there. Talks of someone being in custody at the hospital. Sounds like they may have someone detained and are questioning "interrogating" the suspect.aybe a little bit of, nobody will ever you know you exist, because we're the US government and we can kind of thing.

Oh, and the reports from anywhere from 2-12 dead and 12-100 injured. Just seems odd that's all.

I think it's more likely a product of the incredible speed of information these days. Everyone is connected at all times meaning there's more information, less time to filter fact from fiction. The media compounds the problem by racing to be first rather than aiming to be completely accurate.

I think it's more likely a product of the incredible speed of information these days. Everyone is connected at all times meaning there's more information, less time to filter fact from fiction. The media compounds the problem by racing to be first rather than aiming to be completely accurate.

Yep. Same thing happened with 9/11, there were bombs everywhere that morning. I thought the media would have learned but nope.

Why are they carting him out there? He was recently hospitalized with a broken leg and had other recent health issues. They should just let the governor do all the talking for this one.

I can see him just wanting to be there for his city. It's symbolic if nothing else

It also compounds ratings too when people are in fear.

CBS saying the "suspect" in the hospital may just be another innocent bystander. Someone saw them running away from the scene, like everyone else was, and decided since he was middle eastern looking to tackle him and turn him over to the cops.

CBS saying the "suspect" in the hospital may just be another innocent bystander. Someone saw them running away from the scene, like everyone else was, and decided since he was middle eastern looking to tackle him and turn him over to the cops.

Speechless.