Explosions at the boston marathon

Some of the footage is fake . There is a fake pic around on twitter going around of a little girl. It's actually a little boy.

There has been much rush to judgement by the usual suspects. It's disgusting.

It was from a cell, I had assumed it was the "girl." For whatever reason I saved it...I can't really tell if it is a boy or girl, but I can see small ankles and legs and the small frame. The hair is throwing me off. This one is real because the guy who had his legs shredded up are on it.

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know that Pro-Patriot stories are usually frowned upon but Andruzzi and everyone else that rushed in immediately after the explosions are heroes.

http://deadspin.com/...dium=socialflow

Or just smart.

Note: if, God forbid, you're ever in a situation where somebody sets off an explosive device near you, run TOWARDS the explosion. It's the least likely place there'll be another bomb...and people will need help.

i read on twitter that most of the cases are amputations...

:cry: :cry: :(

I'm kind of surprised we haven't heard of more kids than just the 8 year old. If that blast is taking out a lot of legs, any kid down there is right in line with the blast

Its not me, its "them" as in NY post. and I hope they're wrong too

They've been cutting against the grain with that number ALL DAY. At this point you have to think its off or was counting critically injured as dead too (was widely 2 dead, 10 critical when they got a source saying 12 dead)

They've been cutting against the grain with that number ALL DAY. At this point you have to think its off or was counting critically injured as dead too (was widely 2 dead, 10 critical when they got a source saying 12 dead)

Or you just have to think that the Post is run by retards. Judging by many of their headlines, I'm going with that.

I've seen such injuries before in pictures of war zones (the Middle East, Rwanda, Bosnia, etc.) It's rather sobering to see this happen and see the result - then reflect that some people in the world see this result from some of our actions, and start to reflect on what they must feel about us.

Which is not meant to be any sort of political statement, or establish some sort of relative moral equivalence between terrorism and warfare. Entirely the opposite, in fact - just reflecting on how, when the bombs go off, ultimately there's no difference between the guy standing in the marketplace in Baghdad from the guy watching the marathon in Boston, and politics don't mean ****.

And apparently the story theyve been reporting about a Saudi national held in custody as a suspect is false too.

I read the latest account on cnn.com which reports 3 dead and a number of horrible, maiming injuries. I hope for 2 things now: 1) as few deaths and injuries as possible. and 2) who ever was behind this cowardly, disgraceful act is strung up by his balls

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

The death count thing has been curious to me. I was flipping back and forth between local stations last night just to see what each one was saying. One station decided to go for the sensationalism route and cut to two reporters who were there and the one guy kept saying over and over "I'm no doctor, but I saw people down on the street who were clearly dead". He's saying this while the station itself was still running their ticker saying 2 confirmed dead. I was trying to figure out why they'd keep him on the air with the way he was rambling on and on.

Oh, and one more annoying note about that station. The lead anchor continued to talk in his ridiculously fake tv voice through the whole thing. Do people really need to keep up that act during stuff like this?

The death count thing has been curious to me. I was flipping back and forth between local stations last night just to see what each one was saying. One station decided to go for the sensationalism route and cut to two reporters who were there and the one guy kept saying over and over "I'm no doctor, but I saw people down on the street who were clearly dead". He's saying this while the station itself was still running their ticker saying 2 confirmed dead. I was trying to figure out why they'd keep him on the air with the way he was rambling on and on.

Oh, and one more annoying note about that station. The lead anchor continued to talk in his ridiculously fake tv voice through the whole thing. Do people really need to keep up that act during stuff like this?

thats the thing that gets to me too Shrader. Sounds almost like there's a cover up on how many people have died.