BREAKING NEWS: Bills release Terrence McGee

PromoTheRobot

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A man once said, when you start listening to the fans, you'll find yourself watching the game next to them... Well, this year with the new regime, seems like what the fans were calling for is coming to light... All that's left to please us as Bills fans now is find a great QB, cut Kelsay, move Aaron Williams to safety, restructure Fitz and have him back up, cut Brad Smith, sign Levitre,Byrd and McKelvin, get a kickass ILB and an OLB, and ummm what else? Damn... We got a lot of work to do still...

Thanks McGee we loved ya!!

too bad that in all his playing days he only saw one winning season.

Tim-

When the Bills played the Saints in San Antonio, after Katrina, I was sitting a row or two back from the sideline, right where McGee almost completed one of the greatest returns in Bills history...came up just a yard or two short.

When the Bills played the Saints in San Antonio, after Katrina, I was sitting a row or two back from the sideline, right where McGee almost completed one of the greatest returns in Bills history...came up just a yard or two short.

Right before halftime. We were at the front of the upper deck on that goal line. An amazing bit of broken field running.

Best wishes to Terrence McGee.

Sad that he never got to be in a playoff game.

I got to meet McGee one time years ago. He was a very cool guy, down-to-Earth, was not stuck-up at all.

He was the best Kick Returner the Bills have ever had, and I have asked many a Bills fan if they could think of any former Bills player who was better at returning kicks than McGee. No one could think of any.

Also the first NFL player to have both a kick-return & interception for touchdowns in the same game.

Thank you for all the hard work you gave us Terrence McGee. You will be missed.

Terrence was and is a class act. Whether it was interceptions or kickoff returns, he could always make the play.

Injuries kept him from enjoying his latter years with the Bills but I think he is one of the players that everyone on this board respects and hates to see go. Best of Luck Terrance.....I hope this doesn't mean a cb in round one.

Edited by VADC Bills

McGee is my favorite Bill since the Super Bowl years. What a class act and dynamic playmaker. I wish him the best. (TM, set up an annuity and get a financial planner you trust!)

Second best Bills 4th round pick of all time (behind Reed)?

Agree with the folks above--good player in his prime and seemed like a class act, too. I recall an interview a few years ago about his drawing skills and his interest in art. Came across as very unassuming and humble. Here's wishing him the best wherever he lands (except New England*!), and all the best in whatever else he does after football....