Russ Brandon named President/CEO

Wagon Circler

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe Buddy stays through the draft and then new GM takes over? They will miss out on a young GM candidate such as Caldwell at this rate. I want a new young Football Guy running the Bills making the coaching and personnel decisions. Buddy is not the right guy IMO.

Same here. Maybe Nix remaining and reporting to Brandon will be a temporary setup as they look to name a new GM. Some sort of process in that vein may be the best case scenario.

EWWWWW!!!

this makes some sense to me, although I don't like. Brandon is not a football mind, and should not be fooling with that side of the business. (President or not) Having said that, IF I was planning to have Buddy around a little while longer, and have, say, Whatley take over. AND, I wanted to have Whatley report to Brandon at that time. AND, I wanted to avoid an racial overtones when the change is made, I would have Nix report to Brandon until he is gone, and his replacement Whatley then automatically reporting to Brandon. It would be bad optics to make the promotion and change of reporting at the same time. Anyhow, thats in the for what its worth category.

brandon was horrible at the first time.

but he definitely is good at selling off home games to toronto.

@#!$%%!$%!#@#$@@@!!!!!!!! WILSON!!!!!

:wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

Exactly!!!

I was hoping for a total change. Nix down to everyone would be replaced.

A older statesman like Polian brought in to head football operations. Someone who is respected around the league.

Polian hires a good young promising guy to be GM, like Dave Caldwell.

Caldwell than brings in a HC and they find the QB together.

Nope, same approach RW has taken over the last decade at least. Polish the turd and hope we buy it!!!