Russ Brandon named President/CEO

Wagon Circler

So do you think RB or Nix were questioning the pick of Danny Crossman? That pick really concerns me. Almost makes me look at everything else again. My guess is, there will be no improvement in 2013.

I have no idea what your point is with the hiring of the special teams coach. The HC has a right to hire his own staff. If that selection makes you believe that it is a harbinger to anything else then you are already predisposed with your negative thoughts.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea what your point is with the hiring of the special teams coach. The HC has a right to hire his own staff. If that selection makes you believe that it is a harbinger to anything else then you are already predisposed with your negative thoughts.

I felt OK about most of the hires, but this ST coach gets the Bills job after an very bad year of ST in Detroit. Of course the HC has the right to hire him, but I wish the guy had a better resume.

And I am absolutely predisposed with negative thoughts. I don't know how a Bills fan could be anything but predisposed.

I felt OK about most of the hires, but this ST coach gets the Bills job after an very bad year of ST in Detroit. Of course the HC has the right to hire him, but I wish the guy had a better resume.

And I am absolutely predisposed with negative thoughts. I don't know how a Bills fan could be anything but predisposed.

Check out Bobby April with the Rams

Everyone forgets Buddy came right out and said he is sticking around until the Bills get their QB. I take that as meaning he is gone after the draft or maybe picking up a free agent or both.

Considering the Bills have been looking for "their QB" for the last 15 years, if Nix stands by his statement, he may be here for a LONG time. :rolleyes:

Anyone else get the feeling that Russ is in charge of the team at the moment?

If Nix gets fired, it'll be because Russ wanted it.

Wish he would have Fired Nix. He's done little to bring in the "type" of players we need here. More Attitude and Killer instinct is what's killing this team!