How on Earth are we favored v. the Jets?

Every time we play these guys, our players look like tackling dummies that have been placed directly in front of the Jets' blockers. Our corners bite on every move, and the quarterback has a month to graze and eventually lob the ball into the lap of the no-name wideout. On offense, our guys forget how to block, and we struggle. Fitzpatrick finds their corners at least 3 times a game.

Frankly, we look like Trott Vocational vs. Kenmore West.

I see no other possible outcome than a smoke-job. Bet the house on the Jets, take the money and have a nice vacation somewhere.

Seriously. The last several times we've played these guys (except one close game) they kicked our butts like we're little Nancies and they are big Sluggo.

Every time we play these guys, our players look like tackling dummies that have been placed directly in front of the Jets' blockers. Our corners bite on every move, and the quarterback has a month to graze and eventually lob the ball into the lap of the no-name wideout. On offense, our guys forget how to block, and we struggle. Fitzpatrick finds their corners at least 3 times a game.

I see no other possible outcome than a smoke-job. Bet the house on the Jets, take the money and have a nice vacation somewhere.

Seriously. The last several times we've played these guys (except one close game) they kicked our butts like we're little Nancies and they are big Sluggo.

this isnt the same caliber of team (even though i know those others were often in turmoil too). No revis, no holmes, no qb, all the same drama etc....

knowing our luck, this will be the one we win.....

We are favored because of the homefield (as empty as it will be). Both teams are a soup sandwich, so the edge goes to the homefield. Pretty sad, when neither team would be favored against University of Buffalo, but since they play each other someone has to I guess.

Winning a Division game is a test of team's manhood.

Do you want to put big money on the 5 year old that isn't potty trained or the pre-teen with an attitude problem?

I would keep my money far away from this game.

Beautiful analogy....couldn't have said it better myself. This is going to be ugly....

We are favored because of the homefield (as empty as it will be). Both teams are a soup sandwich, so the edge goes to the homefield. Pretty sad, when neither team would be favored against University of Buffalo, but since they play each other someone has to I guess.

Stop the hyperbole.

Winning a Division game is a test of team's manhood.

Do you want to put big money on the 5 year old that isn't potty trained or the pre-teen with an attitude problem?

I would keep my money far away from this game.

Agreed. This game will be won by the team that manages to suck the least that day.

We are favored because of the homefield (as empty as it will be).

A sportscaster here in Rochester set the number of occupied seats at the Ralph over/under at 50% for Sunday.

Gee I wonder if this game will be blacked out ;)

Agreed. This game will be won by the team that manages to suck the least that day.

A sportscaster here in Rochester set the number of occupied seats at the Ralph over/under at 50% for Sunday.

Gee I wonder if this game will be blacked out ;)

Jesuz I hope so.

TC,

The Bills will win just so that they can screw up their draft position and lose the opportunity to draft an impact player.

You know that.

Bob

Oh, how the mighty have fallen.

The NFL is losing relevance to me and a number of people I know.

It's hardly fun anymore watching any of the games.

Teams I can stand are winning constantly, and the team I care about blows chunks.

Seriously - who gives a fig about the Texans, Ravens, Falcons, and Seahags?

You couldn't pay me enough to watch the Saints vs. the Patsies*

Oh, how the mighty have fallen.

The NFL is losing relevance to me and a number of people I know.

It's hardly fun anymore watching any of the games.

Teams I can stand are winning constantly, and the team I care about blows chunks.

Seriously - who gives a fig about the Texans, Ravens, Falcons, and Seahags?

You couldn't pay me enough to watch the Saints vs. the Patsies*

unfortunately, i think the nfl would point out that you are in the minority.

TC,

The Bills will win just so that they can screw up their draft position and lose the opportunity to draft an impact player.

You know that.

Bob

Bob,

Normally I would agree with that. However, because of their tendency to pick the wrong player (Dareus, Maybin, Williams, TROUPE!!), I believe this nullifies any advantage they would gain by choosing early. Therefore, they will lose because winning would hurt them more than losing will help.

TC

TC,

You know that.

Bob

I agree, They will win the one game they need to lose. Then we can listen to Gailey talk about progress and how Fitz had such a great game.

Team in disarray. QB woes. Average running game. Weak WR corps. Jets are a mess. Bills have their problems...starting with Chan but the running game and a defense playing better in the last half of the season. Bills win. Final score 7 to 6 in a run for the buses yawn fest.

Because their QBs are worse than ours except Tebow.