His Luck's Run Out: 11/25/2012 - Bills @ Colts GAME THREAD

• Replies 916
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so angry right now. How dumb is this team? They just gave them 3 free points. Why on earth are you throwing the ball with 55 seconds left at your own 10 yard line when they only have 2 timeout. Just run out the damn half. Run the ball a few times and if you pick up the first down THEN try to throw the ball. The Colts would have gotten the ball back with like 13 seconds left with no timeouts.

Just infuriating

2 plays could have gone bills way: Wayne fumble , no time on clock.

But that whole drive was setup by bills IMO absurd play calling on their last possession. Should have run it on 1st down. If pull off a good gain of 15 or more than think about a drive. Otherwise look to run it out get ball to start 2nd half . My play calling instinct is Diametrically opposed to chans about 80% of the time.

BS. they almost always allow for the whistle to mouth delay of 0.5 seconds or whatever. this time the refs clocked it the moment ball hit turf. total BS

Not to mention half of the colts offense was still moving when he snapped it.

After watching the first half the Bills will lose this game not because of their play on the field but because of their coaching. Why do you run the ball twice inside the 20 and on third down go 5 wide with no back in the backfield for a play action pass. The colts ends would love to see that all day long because all they have to do is rush the passer and what happened sack on Fitz. And then the Defense holds the Colts the Bills get the ball with 58 seconds on the clock and what do we do on first and second pass pass both incomplete taking only 12 seconds off the clock then run the colts call time out and get the ball with 44 seconds back on the clock and three points at the half. What is the coaching staff thinking. We need an offensive touchdown bad. I think if we get one it will open up the gates. the last time the Bills scored an Offensive TD was in the 4th quarter of the Patriots game. I am calling it now, Chan has to go. NO MORE OLD OUT OF THEIR LEAGUE COACHES. Bring in Rob Ryan now. We need a Head Coach not an Offensive Coordinator.

I'm so angry right now. How dumb is this team? They just gave them 3 free points. Why on earth are you throwing the ball with 55 seconds left at your own 10 yard line when they only have 2 timeout. Just run out the damn half. Run the ball a few times and if you pick up the first down THEN try to throw the ball. The Colts would have gotten the ball back with like 13 seconds left with no timeouts.

Just infuriating

chan is not a great coach, anybody playing madden would have just run the clock out.

They're done. The defense is actually improving somewhat but this offense is going backwards. The conservative nature of this HC is going to end their season in the second half. They can't continue to play for FGs and if they kick one when trailing, CG should not be allowed on the the flight home. I guess I just can't understand the stupid need to try to outthink everyone rather than force everyone to stop what you're good at which is running the ball. Letting that nooddle-armed, locked-on-13 QB try to win games has proven for 3 years to not work.

I think these 2 Teams look pretty equal talent-wise...Which really does not say much for Buddy/Chan...You expect Luck to be better than Fitz a bit...Even as a Rookie...But this Colts Team is in the 1st year of a MAJOR overhaul...I'm not saying The Bills should be killing The Colts...I am saying at this point with the 2 Franchises The Bills should be the better Team...And they're just not showing that...If the difference is simply Luck over Fitz...Then Buddy and Chan are just not getting the job done...Period...

Lets see what they show in the 2nd Half...But this depresses me already... :lol: