The Bills are a laughing stock

cant argue with him. It pretty much recites bold-faced stats that show that Patriots have dominated the Bills over the past 12 years.

To his credit, he does note that the series wasnt always lopsided in the Pats' favor (a fact that chowder heads like to forget (or never saw)).

The Bills are a laughing stock. http://blogs.provide...-bye-weeks.html

You can't criticize a writer when he uses facts, and those are facts. The Pats and Brady have owned the Bills, to an extent that in almost unprecedented and probably won't end anytime soon. This franchise is a joke and has been for over a decade. The fact that the Bills have gone longer then any other team in the NFL without appearing in the Post Season is no coincidence.

We beat them last year, didn't we?

We sure did, once every 10 years whether we want to or not!

Until Brady and Belichick are retired from New England (especially Brady)...this series will continue to be one sided. As much as it pains me, Brady is a special QB and I've never thought he had elite talent around him, yet he always elevates his teammates.

NE always dictates the action and pace of the game. The Bills are constantly reacting to everything. Just different leagues.

To what end?

Well if one victory over the Pats is so meaningless why even play the games? I prefer to savor the memory of the Pats choking a 21-point lead and slowly sticking it to Belichick at the end.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Until Brady and Belichick are retired from New England (especially Brady)...this series will continue to be one sided. As much as it pains me, Brady is a special QB and I've never thought he had elite talent around him, yet he always elevates his teammates.

NE always dictates the action and pace of the game. The Bills are constantly reacting to everything. Just different leagues.

Ya as much as I hate losing to Brady, he is a damn good QB.

Although I hope we put 50 on him

Well if one victory over the Pats is so meaningless why even play the games? I prefer to savor the memory of the Pats choking a 21-point lead and slowly sticking it to Belichick at the end.

PTR

One victory over "anybody" is meaningless, is it not? The idea is to get multiple victories( double digit) over a host of teams.

The latter seems, as usual, doubtful. The Bills are the proverbial "blind squirrle" they happen to get their nut on that "victory" day.

Just keep that memory on a loop.

They were responsible for probably the biggest cheating scandal in sports history...

The owners and media made it go away - bad for biz

Read that book on Spygate....they are still doing it !!!!

OMG really!! are you a conspiracy fan too I bet... Biggest cheating scandal in sports history, only if you dont know history I think the Black sox scandal was a lot WORSE.

OMG really!! are you a conspiracy fan too I bet... Biggest cheating scandal in sports history, only if you dont know history I think the Black sox scandal was a lot WORSE.

How is one World Series worse than 3 Super Bowls? Read the book before you start making accusations, or go to the Pats board and cry about conspiracies.

If the media was calling it what it truly was/is, parrots like yourself would be spewing it all over the place. Sorry you need to mass media in order to think independantly.

Brady is special though-no doubt about it, and damnit when the hell is he going to go away? He is in what? his tenth year now? UGH!

Things are cyclical though-Think about 1990-The Bills, Chiefs, Denver, Miami, Raiders ruled the AFC. Teams like Pittsburgh, New England, New Orleans and Green Bay were afterthoughts/Garbage. It has been too damn long. I believe the Bills are legititmately "swinging and missing" year after year-It sucks.

One victory over "anybody" is meaningless, is it not? The idea is to get multiple victories( double digit) over a host of teams.

The latter seems, as usual, doubtful. The Bills are the proverbial "blind squirrle" they happen to get their nut on that "victory" day.

Just keep that memory on a loop.

Aren't you the life of the party.

PTR

Aren't you the life of the party.

PTR

Unfortunately he's right. Until we start beating them with more consistency or even staying in the game with them, we will continue to be a joke to the Patriots*.

The Bills have no heart. They won early last year with heart...It has been gone since Fitz signed his deal, with ZERO sign of that team that went 5-2 in sight since that day. It AINT GONNA HAPPEN with this coach and QB-Ever...We need to turn the page but probably won't because no one cares at One Bills Drive. Not Brendan, not Nix, Not Gailey ...No one wants to make waves, they just want to skate by. No Way on earth we win Sunday-No one on the team believes we can or will-so we wont...I predict 63-13 ass whooping..It is going to be UGLY!

The Bills have no heart. I predict 63-13 ass whooping..It is going to be UGLY!

I'm obviously an optimist here. By using your numbers, 63-13, the Bills will have scored significantly more points than they did against the Texans(9). They hit double digits and the sky will be the limit against the fish game coming up. Also your predication proves they will score a touchdown even. Lighten up!

I'm obviously an optimist here. By using your numbers, 63-13, the Bills will have scored significantly more points than they did against the Texans(9). They hit double digits and the sky will be the limit against the fish game coming up. Also your predication proves they will score a touchdown even. Lighten up!

3 field goals and 2 safeties ;)

Edited by CodeMonkey

Brady is special though-no doubt about it, and damnit when the hell is he going to go away? He is in what? his tenth year now? UGH!

Things are cyclical though-Think about 1990-The Bills, Chiefs, Denver, Miami, Raiders ruled the AFC. Teams like Pittsburgh, New England, New Orleans and Green Bay were afterthoughts/Garbage. It has been too damn long. I believe the Bills are legititmately "swinging and missing" year after year-It sucks.

Hardly say that Pittsburgh was garbage in 1990, they went 9-7 and missed playoffs by one game. They went on to have a pretty good run in the 1990s and the past decade. Let's face it, Buffalo has been a laughing stock for most of its history. A couple of playoff years in the early eighties and then a great run in the 1990s. Outside of that its been miserable. At this point they are all by themselves with regards to haplessness for the past decade. This shouldn't happen in a league that has a salary cap and prides themselves on parity.

the article is correct. He is thinking Brady beats us with the pass mostly. Okay fair enough. not exact but okay.

And our secondary is in " tatters " those quotes are my words. He is right about how thin we are.

A recipe for an indelicate win.

I have thoughts of my own mostly based upon hope.

Averting the reality of the Bills situation is my focus for the rest of the season.

Go Bills!!