Manti Te'o - LB - Notre Dame

1B4IDie

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're an idiot. We'll just leave it at that.

Only real teams plays Western Kentucy, Florida Atlantic, Ole Miss, Kentucky, Vandy and Western Carolina. :lol:

Western Kentucky made a bowl.. Vandy won a bowl. Kentucky and Ole Miss are conference games. What's your point? Who's the idiot. Bandwagon Irish fans crack me up.

Seriously, where are all the Te'o supporters that were calling me ignorant and stupid a few weeks ago?

Agreed.

Dude is not that good, could maybe be a decent 3-4 ILB but def does not have enough speed to be a 4-3 MLB, let alone warrant a Top15 pick.

Te'o cost himself mucho dinero with this performance..two clearly missed tackles on biggest stage and alabama running it right up ur gut = late 1st round pick. Roll !@#$ing TIDE!!!

At the end of the day, Bjoern Werner is best defensive player in draft and Jarvis Jones is best LB for my money

Seriously, where are all the Te'o supporters that were calling me ignorant and stupid a few weeks ago?

Has bust written all over. The Bills fell for an over hyped LB before in Poz. Slow, can't fight off blocks. There will be better players at the Bills # 1 pick

TE'O looks lost out there. Very slow in diagnosing plays often resulting in TE's being wide open up the middle (i.e., blown coverage on the TD pass). He takes horrible angles on the ball, and has a very difficult time shedding blocks. Would get destroyed by fullbacks/o-linemen at the nest level.

I vote to change the name of this thread to CJ Mosley is Special :thumbsup: