Manti Te'o - LB - Notre Dame

1B4IDie

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good eye...you may have a chance as a future Bills Scout!

:thumbdown:

Over-react much you prick? Ignore the rest of the season where he had 7 ints, constant huge plays, and made the heisman finals as a freakin MLB. You don't know sht about football if you can see that Te'o is a stud lb who would've went first round in 2011 as well. He's playing against a Much better team with NFL lineman and backs all over the place.

God I can't the idiocy on this board!!!!!

Over-react much you prick? Ignore the rest of the season where he had 7 ints, constant huge plays, and made the heisman finals as a freakin MLB. You don't know sht about football if you can see that Te'o is a stud lb who would've went first round in 2011 as well. He's playing against a Much better team with NFL lineman and backs all over the place.

If he shows up at the combine he's a mid first. He's not the top 5 value many thought. Still a very good player.

Isn't that kind of the point? If he looks like a slow, small guy that can't make any plays against NFL lineman, how is he going to be a stud in the NFL?

Isn't that kind of the point? If he looks like a slow, small guy that can't make any plays against NFL lineman, how is he going to be a stud in the NFL?

He can't play against NFL-caliber talent but he's a stud? :blink:

PTR

He can't play against NFL-caliber talent but he's a stud? :blink:

PTR

Played a poor game but like I said in the other thread - there was a 3rd and a couple and he was met 3-4 yards downfield by 2 interior lineman coming clean from the snap. That doesn't happen in the nfl. Ever.

He isn't the #1 pick, best ever player but he should be a solid pro.

Played a poor game but like I said in the other thread - there was a 3rd and a couple and he was met 3-4 yards downfield by 2 interior lineman coming clean from the snap. That doesn't happen in the nfl. Ever.

He isn't the #1 pick, best ever player but he should be a solid pro.

And, if not, there is always that "quick first step". ;)

I've been saying for a while now that Te'o was more Rey Maualuga than Ray Lewis...I think tonight we saw exactly that...But let me say this, he should still be a good, productive Pro...Like Maualuga, I think Te'o has a good NFL future...He's just not going to be confused with Patrick Willis any time soon...And I don't think he's a Top 10 pick... B-)

The kid looks to be a "high-motor" type, but smallish and a tad slow MLB in the NFL. He will likely be good, but not great. . . certainly, after the game tonight, I'd be scared to death to draft him at # 8 overall. Certainly not a Patrick Willis. More like a Shane Conlan-type.

Only time will tell about this guy, no need to get defensive and call people names... LOL...BTW who do you think he'll be playing against on Sunday's? East Carolina Tech?

He'd be a fresh or breath air to our LB core, eh?

hear hear, to our "core" ...... :wallbash:

or rather, to our CORPS

overly defensive much? Geesh, I would not want to be in your shoes trying to legitimize that performance tonight.

Errr, he'd being going up against NFL backs and linemen at the next level, right? He has talent, but he sure doesn't look first round worthy against elite competition.

T'eo over ran some plays, couldn't get off 300 pound blockers on others, and missed a few tackles when he shot the gap, and missed a tipped pass interception opportunity.

If T'eo combine numbers impress I have a hard time believing he falls out of the top 10.