Manti Te'o - LB - Notre Dame

1B4IDie

Ok so draft 2013, should really be the year that the Bills draft a QB with their first pick of the first round.

However if for some reason the draft doesn't work that they need to get their defensive QB of the future.

This kid looks special, he is a leader, he plays hard, he won't allow slackers on his team. He seems like he could make everyone on the team better.

I've been watching all season after this game for me its official the dude has NFL stud written all over him.

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd rather have Eifert, but T'eo's a pretty good player, just don't think he's a difference maker. Think he's a 2nd round pick to be honest, but that's not a knock on T'eo. You need guys like him, solid no nonsense football player.

Ok so draft 2013, should really be the year that the Bills draft a QB with their first pick of the first round.

However if for some reason the draft doesn't work that they need to get their defensive QB of the future.

This kid looks special, he is a leader, he plays hard, he won't allow slackers on his team. He seems like he could make everyone on the team better.

I've been watching all season after this game for me its official the dude has NFL stud written all over him.

exactly and hopefully Tyler bray doesn't "play too good" and we can get him in the second.

Why would Tyler Bray come out this year and go in the 2nd or 3rd?

IF he comes out...I don't think he'll go in the 2nd or 3rd...Meaning he'll come out if he gets a 1st Round Grade from the Advisory Board... B-)

I think it's important to remember that QB's are going to continue to be over-drafted due to the Rookie Salary scale...

Edited by KOKBILLS

I'd rather have Eifert, but T'eo's a pretty good player, just don't think he's a difference maker. Think he's a 2nd round pick to be honest, but that's not a knock on T'eo. You need guys like him, solid no nonsense football player.

I'm pretty sure Te'O is a concensus Top 20 pick and may play himself into first LB of the board.

Eifert is nice but I'm pretty high on the 6'7" Chandler. Unless the Bills plan to run a two TE offense like Pats and Eifert is the Herndez TE I'm not sure what Eifert gives you.

I'm pretty sure Te'O is a concensus Top 20 pick and may play himself into first LB of the board.

Eifert is nice but I'm pretty high on the 6'7" Chandler. Unless the Bills plan to run a two TE offense like Pats and Eifert is the Herndez TE I'm not sure what Eifert gives you.

I'd like to see either of those two in a Bills uniform, but it doesn't matter since the Bills braintrust never drafts anyone north of the Mason-Dixon line.

I'm no QB guru, but I've seen some tape of Tyler Bray against top competition, and no doubt he's got a great arm, but the accuracy seemed badly lacking.

That's why he needs to stay, I've seen games were he was deadly accurate (NC State) and others were it sailed (Georgia) but he has got all the Tools to be a great pro, just needs a little more seasoning.

IF he comes out...I don't think he'll go in the 2nd or 3rd...Meaning he'll come out if he gets a 1st Round Grade from the Advisory Board... B-)

I think it's important to remember that QB's are going to continue to be over-drafted due to the Rookie Salary scale...

Osweiler came out, you never know with theses kids.

I'm not sure what a draft board in October has to do with where he's drafted, or if he's actually a top 20 player. Jimmy Clausen was a 1st round lock to many, how'd that go?

I'll say this, Manti Te'o can't hold Lavonte David's jock and he went in the 2nd round, I have other comps but why get into it. I think he's a 2nd day pick, that's not a bad thing, plenty of good players go in the second or even third.

Edited by bouds

I'm not sure what a draft board in October has to do with where he's drafted, or if he's actually a top 20 player. Jimmy Clausen was a 1st round lock to many, how'd that go?

I'll say this, Manti Te'o can't hold Lavonte David's jock and he went in the 2nd round, I have other comps but why get into it. I think he's a 2nd day pick, that's not a bad thing, plenty of good players go in the second or even third.

Jimmy Claussen was never a concensus 1st round pick.

Lavonte David is a good LB and has had a great start for the Bucs.

He has a leader for Nebraska.

You're welcome to your opinion but Te'O without a doubt looks like a better prospect to me.

What a ridiculous post. WTF does Clausen have to do with T'eo?

You don't have a clue if you can't see T'eo's value.