Mario is up to 300 lbs

http://twitter.com/#!/bbwolf90

"Not really sure how I've reached 300lbs but yet I'm faster and look better than ever physically as well as strength coming off a pec injury"

Pat Moran just saw Luke Russert's Mom drive Shawne Merriman over the border to pick up Roger Clemens's "doctor" and Mario's fiancee

But seriously, his normal playing weight is like 290 so not like he "blew up"

Edited by uncle flap

So he's faster, stronger and bigger than he's ever been?

Someone want to retweet that to Sanchez and Tannehill (and send smoke signals to Brady?)

It sounds like Brady will definitately get to find out if he like B-lo's hospitals more than their hotels.

I can't wait to see Mario drive the RT back in the pocket and either have the QB step into Dareus or Williams or step back into Anderson.

I'm not sure 300lbs is a good thing, but I'm sure a lot of that weight will come off in august

People often forget that muscle weighs more than fat since it is more dense.

Wait. You mean a pound of muscle weighs more than a pound of fat?

Just messin' with ya. I know what you mean.

GO BILLS!!!

That is not something I forgot. Whether it be muscle or fat, mass is mass. More mass leads to bigger chance of injury. And even though he says he is faster, I doubt his short area quickness and burst is helped by carrying more weight.

With that said, I'm not trying to make a mountain out of an ant hill here, considering it is may and that weight will come down once football activities start.

That is not something I forgot. Whether it be muscle or fat, mass is mass. More mass leads to bigger chance of injury. And even though he says he is faster, I doubt his short area quickness and burst is helped by carrying more weight.

With that said, I'm not trying to make a mountain out of an ant hill here, considering it is may and that weight will come down once football activities start.

For some perspective, I've seen his weight listed between 285 and 295. For what it's worth.

Who the hell proved THAT theorem?

Gotta hide the link from the hover preview. FAIL.

No big deal. Bruce was 300 pounds up until around '87. And even then he played at about 285.

Whether it be muscle or fat, mass is mass. More mass leads to bigger chance of injury.

That's not true at all.

BREAKING NEWS: PFT is reporting that Roger Goodell has suspended Mario Williams for the 2012 season. Quote Goodell: "The extra weight that Mario has put on makes him too much a threat to Tom Brady. We have to suspend Williams to maintain the integrity of the game."

So carrying more weight has no effect on the lower extremities? got it.

Yeah, bro, from 30,000 !@#$ing feet, you're correct.

I weight about 240 lbs, if my weight were to skyrocket to 500 pounds, it would do a doozy on my knees, hips, ankles, etc.

So yes, in that sense, carrying more weight DOES have an effect on the lower extremities.

When a 6'6" professional athlete adds 10 lbs to his 290 lb super-human frame (a 3% increase in body weight), and when said male is 27 years old and still in his athletic prime, I'm quite certain his lower extremities can handle it, thus making you wrong as rain.

I think he weighed 295 at the combine in 2006 so this is a non-story to me. Body weight for a normal person fluctuates by about 5 pounds in day, I imagine even greater daily fluctuation for someone Mario size....

The part of the story I like is the faster/stronger. Hopefully his torn pectoral muscle has healed... (Not that I should really consider faster/stronger to be news as every athlete in history says their in the best shape of their life prior to training camp) I remember D'qwell Jackson has 2 season ending injuries from a torn pectoral muscle.

Finally I wonder if the Bills would consider using Mario as a goalline TE or fullback much like the ravens use their DT NGata or the patriots w/ vrabel.

Edited by JuanGuzman

Who the hell proved THAT theorem?

Structural strength corresponds to cross-sectional size - roughly, by a square law.

Stress, however, corresponds to mass - roughly, by a cube law.

So the "chance" of injury increases with size by roughly a 3/2 power law.

And yes, that's actually true...it's why, if you drop them off a 100 foot cliff, a squirrel bounces, a person breaks, and a horse splatters. But anyone who thinks its any more than a general rule of thumb is an idiot.

Structural strength corresponds to cross-sectional size - roughly, by a square law.

And yes, that's actually true...it's why, if you drop them off a 100 foot cliff, a squirrel bounces, a person breaks, and a horse splatters. But anyone who thinks its any more than a general rule of thumb is an idiot.

Pure poetry, Tom.

What happens if you drop Brady off a 100 foot cliff? I'm pretty sure a vagina or camel's toe would just bounce, which is why I'm not sure what the answer would be.

GO BILLS!!!

YouTube link?

What happens if you drop Brady off a 100 foot cliff? I'm pretty sure a vagina or camel's toe would just bounce, which is why I'm not sure what the answer would be.

Roger Goodell catches him.