Undrafted Free Agents...Who do you want?

I'd like to see us bring in either Kellen Moore, Case Keenum, or Darron Thomas at QB. I'd also like to see us pick up James Brown from Troy. He must have really screwed up the pre draft process. We brought him in for a visit and then drafted a Kicker instead.

Kellen Moore would be great, i really dont like thigpen. I live in kansas city and saw him play here....just horrible

im hearin ian wild does he ring a bell? also why arnt we getting a QB? we have 2 on our roster, if you can call thigpen a QB

bills really dont want a back up QB do they?? and 3 safteys??? really??

Edited by sharebear

Nick Sukay, PSU Safety to Buffalo!

Ian Wild, SS, Mercyhurt to Buffalo (who?)

Burfict to CIN

Keenum to HOU

so sad...

The Bengals are a haven for thuggery and malcontents. I wonder why. They haven't exactly lit the world on fire with the " give us your worst, give us your angry, give us your out of control" philosophy.

Ian Wild, SS, Mercyhurt to Buffalo (who?)

im hearin ian wild does he ring a bell?

hahaha I played lacrosse in college with Wild, he was a frosh my Senior year. He is out of the Pittsburg area, went to Mercyhurst (D2) to play two sports, lax and football. His older brother played Football there already. He is an athletic freak, was the best player on the Mercyhurst football team from his first game. Help Mercyhurst lacrosse win a national championship last year. Had 3 or 4 goals in the game. He had full ride offers to ND and Penn St that I know of - we told him he was retarded for not going to ND.

Prob 6 footish, jacked, 210# or more as an 18 year old. Prob runs a 4.7 maybe 4.6. Great kid, really nice dude. I don't know if he is an NFL athlete, I have nothing to compare him too, but he was the best athlete at a D2 school with some very good athletics. Wish this kid the best he will be a fan favorite if he makes the team.

Yep. I was totally confused as to why he came out a year early. Dude is all sorts of raw. But he's got some potential.

Everyone here in Oregon can't figure out why he left for the NFL. Everyone knew he wasn't ready. However he really would have been in the early Heisman discussion with the offense Chip Kelly runs here. A lot of people think he was in the coach's dog house maybe for drugs or something because it just made no sense for him to leave. LeMichael James yes he should have come out becasue another year of pounding would do him no good and he may have lost some carries to the great back-ups Oregon has.

I would add a center. The guys they drafted can all play Guard so Jasper's days are numbered. Add a WR, a CB, another OLB, and go to sleep Buddy. Job well done!!!

I'd like to see us bring in either Kellen Moore, Case Keenum, or Darron Thomas at QB. I'd also like to see us pick up James Brown from Troy. He must have really screwed up the pre draft process. We brought him in for a visit and then drafted a Kicker instead.

Why Guess!!!!!!

http://www.nepatriot...ted-free-agents

Jeff Fuller, Texas A&M (6-4, 223, 4.58)

James Brown, Troy (6-4, 306, 5.30)

Coryell Judie, Texas A&M (6-0, 194, 4.48)

Levy Adcock, Oklahoma State (6-6, 320, 5.22)

Matt Veldman, North Dakota State (6-7, 256, 4.73)

I'd like to see us bring in either Kellen Moore, Case Keenum, or Darron Thomas at QB.

You mean those QBs that some here were suggesting we should draft?

thomas or moore?

Why not Thomas Moore?

I was hoping for Jacquies Smith.. but the Dolphins already signed him

Too late. Mr Blizzard signed him as his new avatar.

I really like levy adcock and Lucas Nix good pickups.

As much as I'd love for the Bills to Ad rooster, they've already drafted 3 tackles.

Agreed. And its P Shawn Powell. He'd have been the nation's #1 punter last year, but didn't have enough punts to qualify.

This is a BIG signing I think (I mean, as far as Punters go it is...)...This Kid is no joke...And Moorman has seen his better days...I think it's time... B-)

Jeff fullers wiki page says he's on the fins. Possibly a nice pickup. He might help tannehill adjust a bit, if he makes the team. It's always nice to have familiar faces when facing such a challenge