Jason Peters out for season

theesir

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Given how well that fat piece of crap stayed in shape during his holdout, the Iggles should expect him to show up at 2013 OTA pushing 500 lbs. With him on the shelf, now's a good time to buy stock in taco bell and cheetos.

Frankly I'm surprised he was running!

Have to think it was at least partially torn already and went the rest of the way...otherwise, it had to be a freak accident. Tough to imagine a tendon tearing during a workout for any other reason.

The answer is running. I bet he was training on hills, great for cardio, hell on your achilles tendons.

320lbs, plus an incline multiplys the force on your achilles big time.

Have to think it was at least partially torn already and went the rest of the way...otherwise, it had to be a freak accident. Tough to imagine a tendon tearing during a workout for any other reason.

I have hard time believing was torn during a workout during ofseason too. When did he start working out before training camp.

Whoa, that stinks. never wish an injury on anyone. Having said that i was happy when the Bills traded him and am even more happy this is not another injury BLO has to deal with.

Well, the guy we drafted with that pick is Eric Wood, who's had his share, including an ACL he'll be coming back from hopefully this next season. We haven't fared much better on that front...

Even worse for him - since he trained outside of his team's facility, it's deemed a 'non-football injury' and he loses his salary for the year.

LMMFAO! Good luck with that situation, Philly. Too bad you won't even get a 4th rounder for him in trade.

That's what happens when you're a fat, lazy, outa shape, tub o' goo that doesn't take care of your own body!

I'm just glad it was the Eagles' money....

GO BILLSSS!!!!

19 and 0 baby!!!!! B-)

Sometimes I like to defend players from stupid comments(stupid IMO). Spikes,Cowart,Kyle,and Merriman are just a few examples of players who were not fat tub o' whatever and had achilles injuries. When you use your body for a living in a contact sport, you will have injuries. Even when training for the upcoming season. Some psters remind me of "The Wizard" sitting behind the curtain acting like Mr. know-it-all. Plus the following quote from the article seems to imply that he was working out. "The Eagles have announced that Peters suffered the injury during a running session on Tuesday, March 27, in Texas, " Don't take this **** personal guys. It's a game that we watch, that's it, no more no less. Just erks me when fans get personal and don't even know the person. :wallbash:

Great news, couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. LOL

???