Jason Peters out for season

theesir

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the concerning things about this injury (and the same for Kyle WIlliams and Merriman) is that an Achilles injury is usually followed by hamstring injuries. I hope this isn't the case for these guys but it is worrisome to say the least.

One of the concerning things about this injury (and the same for Kyle WIlliams and Merriman) is that an Achilles injury is usually followed by hamstring injuries. I hope this isn't the case for these guys but it is worrisome to say the least.

The good thing about Merriman and Williams is the type of surgery and injury are much different than a rupture. Hopefully not as difficult of a recovery.

I remember after Marino blew is achillies his lower leg looked like a little girls arm for the rest of his career.

I'm glad he got his money when he had the chance!

That's what happens when you're a fat, lazy, outa shape, tub o' goo that doesn't take care of your own body!

I'm just glad it was the Eagles' money....

GO BILLSSS!!!!

19 and 0 baby!!!!! B-)

Edited by The Senator

BS. Bell was a good LT when he is healthy. Besides a game besides Minnesota last year against Allen (in a dome down by a ton of points), name a game he has struggled in?

Calm yourself. He's not on Peters' level is all I meant. And it's true. Part of being a good player is being reliable, no? Bell's been hurt too much to be considered reliable. Even back when he was drafted many noted his body type was less than ideal for OT and could lead to injuries. Guess what happened?

That's what happens when you're a fat, lazy, outa shape, tub o' goo that doesn't take care of your own body!

I'm just glad it was the Eagles' money....

GO BILLSSS!!!!

19 and 0 baby!!!!! B-)

So, how about telling us how you really feel?

Given how well that fat piece of crap stayed in shape during his holdout, the Iggles should expect him to show up at 2013 OTA pushing 500 lbs. With him on the shelf, now's a good time to buy stock in taco bell and cheetos.

Wow, that really sucks for them...

EDIT:

Whoa, just read this:

RT @judybattista: RT @pdomo: Major blow for Eags losing Peters. Allowed 1 sack in 570 pass plays in '11. Was monster blocker for Shady McCoy

Can that possibly be right?

Bigger loss than I thought...

Edited by thebandit27

I am worried that this may inflate D. Bell's price.

Hard to say if they even go after Bell. As soon as they learned about Peters injury they re-sign King Dunlap to a contract. Maybe that is their answer. It's also possible that they may have just wanted a back-up plan, get Dunlap in the fold, and then go after another guy.