TEBOW!!! is a Jet! (finally)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do I get a weird feeling that either Tebow or Tannehill will be a Buffalo Bill when all is said and done?

This team always seems to finds itself a way to have a good ol' fashioned QB controversy. I sense that one is on the horizon.

Why do I get a weird feeling that either Tebow or Tannehill will be a Buffalo Bill when all is said and done?

0:) 0:) 0:)

Anyone who thinks Tebow wouldnt kill it in that short yardage wildcat thing that Gaily wants to run that had like a 70 pecent success rate early in the season must have Buffalo poop for brains. He was born to run it. Three yards or less with our running backs and Tebow in the back field for a fifth rounder would be a gift from God. amen

:thumbsup:

Miami. Tebow. Please!! :D

I don't want that.

No matter what you think of Tebows QB skills, you cannot deny that everywhere he has been to date (college or pro) the kid somehow finds a way to win. I don't want him doing that against the Bills twice a year, every year.

So in short ... Jags, Tebow, please!!

This team always seems to finds itself a way to have a good ol' fashioned QB controversy. I sense that one is on the horizon.

QB controversies exist when neither QB is particularly good. If we end up with one somehow then probably both QBs should be tossed.

You Tebow people are bastchitt crazy.

I wouldn't go quite that far. But I would say that they over-value Tebow's intangibles and overrate his ability as a pocket passer.

Were they at the Christmas Eve game? Didn't they see what a debacle that was for Denver?

I'd take Tebow in place of Thigpen any day.

That's like saying you'd rather have the NoroVirus instead of Cancer.

you're not that ignorant and short-sighted are you? tebow to buffalo would cause the most unnecessary media hype-up of all time. the first poor pass fitz threw, idiots would be calling for tebow just like broncos fans did. oh by the way, tebow is absolute garbage. most predictable, in-over-his-head player i've ever watched.

He cant throw the ball???? I think tebow won more games in 2 seasons than trent edwards won in 3+, if not more, its close...so how do people say hes pure garbage and cant throw? I saw him throw alot of nice passes and score alot of touchdowns.

He played alot better (and braver) than edwards ever did and half the board spent their life defending Trent turdwards until the day he was cut.

Not saying I want tebow but its amazing how people say he sucks when he wins games, sounds like when fans supported slob johnson over flutie saying flutie sucked and johnson was a "real" qb. look how that turned out.

I don't want him in Buffalo but I do hope he does well wherever he goes and I would loooovve to see him stomp the bejeebus out of elway Manning and the broncos sometime next year.

Why would they get rid of him? I'd have to say he would make a good backup.

Do we really need a second slash (Thigpen ) in the Wild Cat....

Wait... Fitz, Tebow and Thigpen all on the field at once???

ya gotta squeeze brad smith in there somewhere....

they will make a famous playing throwing it back and forth to one another....

we will call it...GRAND SLAM THROWBACK.

Edited by papazoid

He cant throw the ball???? I think tebow won more games in 2 seasons than trent edwards won in 3+, if not more, its close...so how do people say hes pure garbage and cant throw? I saw him throw alot of nice passes and score alot of touchdowns.

So your basis for comparison is Trent Edwards??? Case closed!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I think tebow won more games in 2 seasons than trent edwards won in 3+, if not more, its close...so how do people say hes pure garbage and cant throw?

That's like saying Titanic is a better movie than Ishtar because it won more awards.

Just because one sucked less than the other doesn't change the fact that they both suck.

You Tebow people are bastchitt crazy. There is no reason to bring him here unless it's to have him fill the Gatorade buckets. And even then I'd have to insist that he is not allowed to be filmed.

You could always have Tebow be responsible for the gatorade shower for Gailey once the Bills clinch the division...

...of course, that means there will be a puddle of gatorade and ice three feet behind Chan.