TEBOW!!! is a Jet! (finally)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since Denver basically snagged the rug from under Tim Tebow, it appears that they are going to try to trade Tebow. Of course, everyone says Jacksonville but they just signed Chad Henne to a big deal and have Blaine Gabbert waiting in the wings. I don't think it makes much sense to bring Tebow on board unless they are planning to cut ties with Gabbert.

Some have speculated Miami. While I don't this would be a bad move for the Fins, I am doubting that Jeff Ireland has the intelligence to pull this move off. I'm assuming they will sign Alex Smith to a huge deal and get the Alex Smith of 2009.

So...why not have Buffalo sign the guy as a backup to Fitz. He can't be any worse than Tyler Thigpen. Plus Tebow is a gimmick player. Chan could find some awesome packages to get him involved, just like he did with Kordell Stewart back in the day. Really I would love to have a positive influence like Tebow on board. Tebowmania should come to Buffalo baby

I said this last week and got grilled but I'm all for it. He could learn under Chan and Fitz and in a couple of years be a true Franchise QB.

Just like we did for Brad Smith?

We need two option QBs?

Why?

Simple get rid of Smith.

I said this last week and got grilled but I'm all for it. He could learn under Chan and Fitz and in a couple of years be a true Franchise QB.

Simple get rid of Smith.

Yes, for Terrell's indoor footall team.

He is NOT a QB. He is a fullback that throws like a varsity women's javelin tosser. Real defenses made him look stupid.

If reports are correct and it would only take a 5th round pick or less, it might actually be worth the circus to bring him in. Just some reasons in my head:

1) I'm still not 100% sold on Fitz being the answer at #1 qb.

2) I'm definitely not convinced that Thigpen or Smith can adequately serve as #2.

3) We have no young QB on the roster to develop.

4) The cost would be minimal

5) Tebow appears to be a very high character individual who would most likely come in, work hard and not personally cause a distraction*

6) Tebow's skill sets seems to fit well with some of the aspects of Gailey's offense and he could potentially be a very useful weapon for us

*the concern are the Tebowmaniac who would never accept Tebow being #2 at best and would always be clamoring for him to start.

I really am starting to think that it might be worth the risk to bring him in and build some offensive plays around him. Let Brad Smith focus on WR/Emergency QB full time.

If compared to Thigpen then Tebow is way better. He brings a positive vibe to the team and most importantly knows how to win. The kicker is that he is Jim Kellys boy as he wanted the Bills to draft him a couple years ago. I think in the long run it would be a cost savings move. By the way, rumor has it that New England is thinking about bringing him in. If he sucks then whey would they bother? Because they can see raw talent in a player and capitalize on it.

He'll be a Jaguar in about 24 hours.

The Jags need the hype to sell tickets, Tebow is a Florida hero, and Mularkey loves designing trick QB plays.

Perfect fit.

This.

Good money is on the Jags for all of the above reasons. Hilarious if Miami tries and misses out again.

Since Denver basically snagged the rug from under Tim Tebow, it appears that they are going to try to trade Tebow. Of course, everyone says Jacksonville but they just signed Chad Henne to a big deal and have Blaine Gabbert waiting in the wings. I don't think it makes much sense to bring Tebow on board unless they are planning to cut ties with Gabbert.

Some have speculated Miami. While I don't this would be a bad move for the Fins, I am doubting that Jeff Ireland has the intelligence to pull this move off. I'm assuming they will sign Alex Smith to a huge deal and get the Alex Smith of 2009.

:wallbash:So...why not have Buffalo sign the guy as a backup to Fitz. He can't be any worse than Tyler Thigpen. Plus Tebow is a gimmick player. Chan could find some awesome packages to get him involved, just like he did with Kordell Stewart back in the day. Really I would love to have a positive influence like Tebow on board. Tebowmania should come to Buffalo baby

:thumbdown:

God gave you clear skies and 70 degrees in March to sign Williams. They guy even put deer in Kelly's back yard.

Don't be greedy.

LOL Mike! I'd rather have TO back the Tebow, Fitz liked throwing to him and TO knew Edwards was a kitty and helped run him out of town.

Also I wonder what Tebows cap number is, he signed under the old CBA.

Because the guy CAN'T THROW A !@#$ING FOOTBALL FROM THE BEACH AND HIT THE OCEAN.

Part of being a backup QB requires you to be able to throw a football with slightly more accuracy than the fat drunk guy in Row 3, Seat 5.

Tebow is a great guy, a great team player and a running back trying desperately to be a QB.

Yeah That pass to Demaryius Thomas was just a dump off into the flat.

If compared to Thigpen then Tebow is way better. He brings a positive vibe to the team and most importantly knows how to win. The kicker is that he is Jim Kellys boy as he wanted the Bills to draft him a couple years ago. I think in the long run it would be a cost savings move. By the way, rumor has it that New England is thinking about bringing him in. If he sucks then whey would they bother? Because they can see raw talent in a player and capitalize on it.

Then we could get Mallet which I would be for as well.

This.

Good money is on the Jags for all of the above reasons. Hilarious if Miami tries and misses out again.

That would be Hilarious :lol:

Anyone who thinks Tebow wouldnt kill it in that short yardage wildcat thing that Gaily wants to run that had like a 70 pecent success rate early in the season must have Buffalo poop for brains. He was born to run it. Three yards or less with our running backs and Tebow in the back field for a fifth rounder would be a gift from God. amen