Trayvon Martin Case

fjl2nd

I was thinking about the evidence and it occured to me....

Zimmerman walked 100ft from his car, Martin walked 400ft from his dad's house; who really followed whom?

GZ call to police dispatch non emergency

7:09: 34 start

7:11:41 GZ "**** he's running"

7:11:45 out of Truck

7:11:48 Truck door slam

7:11:54 GZ running/jogging/walking briskly starts

7:11:56 GZ"!@#$ing punks"

7:11:57- 7:12:02 PD "are you following him?" GZ "yeah" PD "ok we don't need you to do that" GZ "ok"

7:12:11 GZ "he ran"

7:12:15 GZ running/jogging/walking briskly ends

7:12:46 at this point according to GZ statement to police he's walking back to his truck

7:13:39 end

TM last 2 calls Jeantel

6:54:16 start

7:11:47 end

7:12:06 start

7:15:43 end

Neighbor's call 911

7:16: 11 start

7:16: 55 gunshot

Rachel Jeantel, the young woman who was on the phone with Trayvon Martin the night he was shot, testified on Wednesday at George Zimmerman's trial that Martin was aware that he was being followed.

"A man was watching him ... He kept complaining the man was watching him," the 19-year-old told the prosecuting attorney, relating her conversation with Martin of the night of Feb. 26, 2012.

CLICK HERE FOR LIVE UPDATES

Jeantel said Martin told her the man watching him was a "creepy-ass cracker." She recalled suggesting that the man might be a rapist. She went on to say that Martin told her he was going to try to elude the man, and that the teen left the area but that he was still being followed. Jeantel said she told him to run, but Martin replied that he was close to his father's fiance's house. Shortly after, Martin told Jeantel he would run home and then the phone went dead.

Later in her testimony, Jeantel said that when she called Martin back, he told her "the nigga is behind me." Jeantel said she heard a bump and then the sound of "wet grass." She said she heard Martin say "get off," the call was cut off and she never spoke to Martin again.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/26/rachel-jeantel-trayvon-martin_n_3505587.html

can anyone see why the scenario of TM walking 400 ft to his house and then back 400 ft is unlikely - I mean besides the laws of physics, a rudimentary understanding of human nature, and common sense-does anyone understand that close to my fathers house doesn't have to mean within feet.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The difference is, these kids were charged.

GZ wasn't charged initially (and rightly so in hindsight). It fed the narrative that the police ignored the crime because a black kid was dead and a white person shot him.

Yeah and another difference is that the media deliberately manipulated pictures, reports to make Trayvon look like a child and not show damage on Zimmerman when arrested. And the most striking difference is that there is absolutely no narrative on cases like this.

I don't think Zimmerman's a racist at 2:19 you hear him say "!@#$ing coons" I'm pretty sure that's a term of endearment.

lyrbob, how do you feel about this now? Next you'll be telling us GZ not only had a round in the chamber but had the safety off.

I can't believe this thread is this long. How come no 189 page thread about the 20 or 30 blacks who will be murdered by blacks this coming weekend? Everyone worked up being led by the nose as the media outlets cash in with ratings. This case is unclear at best and really at it's core is just another situation that escalated and went wrong. What a joke our society is. The race baiters and mainstream media have to among the lowest forms of life on the planet.

Exactlly!

things getting real now - stevie wonder just announced he wont play florida until SYG is abolished.

This is huge lost revenue for the state of Florida. Devastating news.

GZ call to police dispatch non emergency

7:09: 34 start

7:11:41 GZ "**** he's running"

7:11:45 out of Truck

7:11:48 Truck door slam

7:11:54 GZ running/jogging/walking briskly starts

7:11:56 GZ"!@#$ing punks"

7:11:57- 7:12:02 PD "are you following him?" GZ "yeah" PD "ok we don't need you to do that" GZ "ok"

7:12:11 GZ "he ran"

7:12:15 GZ running/jogging/walking briskly ends

7:12:46 at this point according to GZ statement to police he's walking back to his truck

7:13:39 end

So wait....GZ did in fact "stand down" when instructed?? Good grief, is there even one shred of truth to any of the shrill arguements from the Trayvonites? :lol:

This is huge lost revenue for the state of Florida. Devastating news.

It's pretty clear that you can expect Florida to receive the same backlash we saw when people boycotted Arizona when they passed their ID law.

No, wait. Arizona is fine.

Oh, what about when everyone boycotted that homophobe who owns Chick-Fil-A?

No, wait. He's fine too.

Papa Johns? Whole Foods?

No. Wait...

Well, regardless, Florida is gonna pay, I'm tellin' ya!

Which still doesn't explain why Holder isn't investigating this as a civil rights violation...

Well, Holder has been known to provide latinos guns used to kill Americans. You do the math.

I fear this thing goes all the way to the top.

Edited by Jauronimo

Well, Holder has been known to provide latinos guns used to kill Americans. You do the math.

I fear this thing goes all the way to the top.

I'm kinda surprised Obama hasn't jumped into the Twitter hissy-fit throwing contest along with the rest of his ilk. It was his make-believe son after all.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/os-george-zimmerman-doj-investigation,0,4338518.story

The U.S. Department of Justice on Monday afternoon appealed to civil rights groups and community leaders, nationally and in Sanford, for help investigating whether a federal criminal case might be brought against George Zimmerman for the shooting death of Trayvon Martin, one advocate said.

The DOJ has also set up a public email address to take in tips on its civil rights investigation.

Barbara Arnwine, president and executive director the Lawyers' Committee for Civil Rights Under Law – who earlier in the day joined calls for federal civil rights charges against Zimmerman, said that later in the afternoon, she joined a U.S. Department of Justice conference call to discuss the prospects.

“They were calling on us to actively refer anyone who had any information,” that might build a case against Zimmerman for either a civil rights violation or a hate crime, Arnwine said. “They said they would very aggressively investigate this case.”

Arnwine said the call was convened at about 3:30 p.m. by Tom Perez, Assistant Attorney General for the Civil Rights Division of the United States Department of Justice, and included representatives from the FBI, and several federal prosecutors, she said. DOJ officials also said they would open a public email address so people could send in tips on the case.

That email address, which is now in operation, is Sanford.florida@usdoj.gov.

In addition to Arnwine’s group, Sherrilyn Ifill, President and Director-Counsel of the NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund; Laura Murphy, Washington Chapter head of the ACLU; and several national, Florida and Sanford-based “human relations” groups participated, Arnwine said.

Sanford.florida@usdoj.gov is the email address if any of you guys have any leads to share!

http://www.orlandose...0,4338518.story

Sanford.florida@usdoj.gov is the email address if any of you guys have any leads to share!

!@#$ing seriously? They're accepting email tips from across the nation? Someone from East Butt!@#$, Nor'dakota is going to have any insight into Zimmerman's presumed violation of Martin's civil rights? This is what they call an investigation?

What a load of pandering !@#$ing bull ****.

No, it was his make-believe son's doppelganger.

Careful using fancy words like doppelganger. Somebody who doesn't know the meaning might mistake it for a racial term.

Better to use the term doppleganga. Because it's not offensive when there's an a at the end instead of er

http://www.orlandose...0,4338518.story

Suddenly I have the urge to visit infowars and sign up an email address for their newsletter

I'm gonna send them

of George Zimmerman I found on the youtubes.

Could you be arrested for sending them spam or any emails? I mean... if you didn't send them anything illegal, you could theoretically send them anything and everything - you know to help...