Trayvon Martin Case

fjl2nd

No but isn't that the same thing as the record companies following someone who steals music out of electronic mailboxes? Should the record companies just stay in their house?

Umm, the mailbox is owned by the USPS. My computer is not. Comparing apples to asteroids.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Starting a fight w someone chasing u w a gun sounds more probable .

It sounds plausible to you that someone being chased (therefore some distance ahead of the chaser) would be more likely to turn around and attack someone with a gun rather than simply outrunning the armed pursuer??

You're just being willfully stupid because you're too much a coward think for yourself rather than join the mob.

It sounds plausible to you that someone being chased (therefore some distance ahead of the chaser) would be more likely to turn around and attack someone with a gun rather than simply outrunning the armed pursuer??

You're just being willfully stupid because you're too much a coward think for yourself rather than join the mob.

It's probable that TM ran to the dog walk and hid, probably behind either the first or second little privacy fence on the right hand side

Lost their minds? When I was growing up, residents of neighborhoods regularly asked people they didn't recognize who they were and what they were doing - especially at night. Of course, 16 or 17 year old kids who weren't up to no good weren't afraid to talk to people, either, and they certainly wouldn't immediately resort to violence when they were within visual distance of their own home.

This is the world that liberal "thought" has given us. Don't worry, the average person's self esteem is at an all time high.

Been jumping in and out of this thread for a bit, definitely haven't read everything in here, but I'd love for you to expound a bit on your point. Just curious about your take.

I have some catching up here. But if the stage could show grounds for appeal for something like his friend being in the court room or other such things... I mean, could they?

This whole case is almost rewritting laws

It's probable that TM ran to the dog walk and hid, probably behind either the first or second little privacy fence on the right hand side

So, the state's star witness lied about Trayvon being near his father's place?

I have some catching up here. But if the stage could show grounds for appeal for something like his friend being in the court room or other such things... I mean, could they?

This whole case is almost rewritting laws

Well, we're a nation of laws so when the lynch mob doesn't get its blood, you have to change a few laws here and there.

Well, we're a nation of laws so when the lynch mob doesn't get its blood, you have to change a few laws here and there.

We haven't been a nation of laws for a awhile now, if we were a lot of war criminals including Obama and bankers would be standing trial.

We haven't been a nation of laws for a awhile now, if we were a lot of war criminals including Obama and bankers would be standing trial.

You forgot the DOJ and the IRS!!! Oh and Hillary.

What war did these nameless, faceless bankers fight and what exactly were their crimes?

I split that sentence badly - I meant war criminals including Obama would stand trial and also a lot of bankers committing fraud/manipulation would also be standing trial . does that clarify ?

Ok it was brought to my attention that some still don't understand why Jeantel's testimony that TM said he was close to home doesn't mean, really can't mean, he was within feet of his home. I'll try to be more clear this time.

GZ call to police dispatch non emergency

7:09: 34 start

7:11:41 GZ "**** he's running"

7:11:45 out of Truck

7:11:48 Truck door slam

7:11:54 GZ running/jogging/walking briskly starts

7:11:56 GZ"!@#$ing punks"

7:11:57- 7:12:02 PD "are you following him?" GZ "yeah" PD "ok we don't need you to do that" GZ "ok"

7:12:11 GZ "he ran"

7:12:15 GZ running/jogging/walking briskly ends

7:12:46 at this point according to GZ statement to police he's walking back to his truck

7:13:39 end

TM last 2 calls Jeantel

6:54:16 start

7:11:47 end

7:12:06 start

7:15:43 end

Rachel Jeantel, the young woman who was on the phone with Trayvon Martin the night he was shot, testified on Wednesday at George Zimmerman's trial that Martin was aware that he was being followed.

"A man was watching him ... He kept complaining the man was watching him," the 19-year-old told the prosecuting attorney, relating her conversation with Martin of the night of Feb. 26, 2012.

CLICK HERE FOR LIVE UPDATES

Jeantel said Martin told her the man watching him was a "creepy-ass cracker." She recalled suggesting that the man might be a rapist. She went on to say that Martin told her he was going to try to elude the man, and that the teen left the area but that he was still being followed. Jeantel said she told him to run, but Martin replied that he was close to his father's fiance's house. Shortly after, Martin told Jeantel he would run home and then the phone went dead.

Later in her testimony, Jeantel said that when she called Martin back, he told her "the nigga is behind me." Jeantel said she heard a bump and then the sound of "wet grass." She said she heard Martin say "get off," the call was cut off and she never spoke to Martin again.

Jeantel's testimony was that TM said "he was close to home" in their second to last call which ended at 7:11:47 at that time you can see by GZ's police non-emergency call that TM is still in sight of GZ but making a dash towards the dog walk.

Edited by ....lybob

It is a little racial no matter what anyone says here.....at 7pm white people are walking there dogs its all normal, when Trayvon walks at 7pm he's suspicious and now he's dead.

If he'd been walking a dog, he probably wouldn't have been followed, actually.

If every time inter-racial violence happens then it is necessarily racial then its racial. If not, then it really just isn't a racial incident. There may be societal issues deal with race that can be tacked onto this fact patter in some way...but the fact pattern itself is not racial at all...other than the two men having different races.

Why would he do that, instead of run straight home?

Ok it was brought to my attention that some still don't understand why Jeantel's testimony that TM said he was close to home doesn't mean, really can't mean, he was within feet of his home. I'll try to be more clear this time.

GZ call to police dispatch non emergency

7:09: 34 start

7:11:41 GZ "**** he's running"

7:11:45 out of Truck

7:11:48 Truck door slam

7:11:54 GZ running/jogging/walking briskly starts

7:11:56 GZ"!@#$ing punks"

7:11:57- 7:12:02 PD "are you following him?" GZ "yeah" PD "ok we don't need you to do that" GZ "ok"

7:12:11 GZ "he ran"

7:12:15 GZ running/jogging/walking briskly ends

7:12:46 at this point according to GZ statement to police he's walking back to his truck

7:13:39 end

TM last 2 calls Jeantel

6:54:16 start

7:11:47 end

7:12:06 start

7:15:43 end

Jeantel's testimony was that TM said "he was close to home" in their second to last call which ended at 7:11:47 at that time you can see by GZ's police non-emergency call that TM is still in sight of GZ but making a dash towards the dog walk.

I love people who give expert forensic analysis without having been within 100 miles of the site. You remind me of those lunatics that argue a missile hit the Pentagon based exclusively on their comprehensive analysis of YouTube videos.

Cooperative development? Expansive optimism??? Really? Those are bad bumper-sticker slogans, not values.

Manifest Destiny?

I split that sentence badly - I meant war criminals including Obama would stand trial and also a lot of bankers committing fraud/manipulation would also be standing trial . does that clarify ?

Angelo mozzillo should be tried just for his fabulous tan

It is a little racial no matter what anyone says here.....at 7pm white people are walking there dogs its all normal, when Trayvon walks at 7pm he's suspicious and now he's dead.

It's all over now though...congrats to the GZ heads. Justice has been served Florida style.

That's quite a disingenuous leap of logic there, buddy. White people walking their dogs at 7pm generally aren't considered suspicious because they don't do it on rainy evenings, walking in between houses, and looking in windows. If they did, I'd call the cops on em too. If trayvon had been walking his pup on the sidewalk scooping up poop, he wouldn't have been given a second thought. It's not about racial profiling. It's about keeping an eye out for your innocent neighbors when they have been repeatedly violated by thugs. Thugs come in all colors, btw.

Keep calling me a coward....(on the Internet)

Pick up your Chardonnay and your goat cheese and take a deep breath tough guy.

I said my take and %#}€ yourself......cowardly and join the mob couldn't be farther from the truth jackass.