Trayvon Martin Case

fjl2nd

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Keep calling me a coward....(on the Internet)

Pick up your Chardonnay and your goat cheese and take a deep breath tough guy.

I said my take and %#}€ yourself......cowardly and join the mob couldn't be farther from the truth jackass.

What's wrong with goat cheese? It's !@#$ing delicious.

I love people who give expert forensic analysis without having been within 100 miles of the site. You remind me of those lunatics that argue a missile hit the Pentagon based exclusively on their comprehensive analysis of YouTube videos.

Did you call out the meme that TM walked 400ft to his house - not stopping in to get a weapon, or call his thug gang hommies, or catch up on the all-star game, or at least to drop off his skittles and drink before he turned around and walked back to attack the man he was running from- Jesus Tom you are a human skin filled with eels and the tears of children.

Did you call out the meme that TM walked 400ft to his house - not stopping in to get a weapon, or call his thug gang hommies, or catch up on the all-star game, or at least to drop off his skittles and drink before he turned around and walked back to attack the man he was running from- Jesus Tom you are a human skin filled with eels and the tears of children.

yeah. He would have had to go home to call his "homies.". Or was so compassionate that he was going to drop off the stuff for drugs. Yeah.

You are flesh and bones filled with cream cheese and bacon bitsm

yeah. He would have had to go home to call his "homies.". Or was so compassionate that he was going to drop off the stuff for drugs. Yeah.

You are flesh and bones filled with cream cheese and bacon bitsm

Farmboy you are snorting up to much methane and have probably contracted mad cow disease, get tested for prions immediately .

I know this doesn't relate that much to the current flame war going on in this thread but I want to post it anyway. I wish I could take credit for it but I can't. It's a post in the comment section of a article about rioting which I found at the Daily Caller.

"right_in_kentucky 6 hours ago

This is not about Travon Martin. This is about a segment of the black community who demand the rest of us see them as victims, and those of us who refuse to cater to those demands - will likely become victims.

These marches have nothing to do with justice for Travon, the racist agitators have simply used this teenager's death as an excuse to take to the streets. They're frustrated. They saw a black man elected to the White House, where he placed other blacks in prominent positions - and yet their lives have not changed for the better.

Today, nearly 75 percent of black babies are born out of wedlock, the dropout rate among black teens remains high, the unemployment rate in the black community is at all time high and the great social experiment designed to alleviate poverty that began in the 60s has accomplished nothing but enslave generations of large black populations in public housing in rotting inner cities.

Instead of preaching personal responsibility and individualism to people, the American left has enslaved them and bound them to government programs - all because the American left knows a dependent voting block is a reliable voting block. There does indeed need to be a revolution and marching in the streets - but blacks need to toss aside folks like Sharpton and Jackson - and they need to align themselves with the folks from Project 21, and people like Thomas Sowell, Benjamin Carson, Walter Williams, Alan Keyes, Alan West, Shelby Steele and the numerous other black Americans who have discovered that true liberty and freedom comes from thinking for yourself!

Rise up! Fight the power and embrace the liberty that exists when you truly want to experience American INDEPENDENCE!!!!!

Farmboy you are snorting up to much methane and have probably contracted mad cow disease, get tested for prions immediately .

I just wanted to call names, too. I haven't mentioned bacon in a while. Don't hate

I just wanted to call names, too. I haven't mentioned bacon in a while. Don't hate

I didn't call names I described how I think Tom is constructed, and for you I expressed concern for your well being, any hate you felt is just an internalization of your ill will towards Yankee liberals. Edited by ....lybob

I like how lyrbob and Ryan L. Bilz are ably filling in for dog, now that he has been sent to the doghouse. We almost had a unanimous group here of sensible people. Ryan is just completely devoid of any reasoning whatsover, while lyrbob has found some "timeline" that uses the time stamp from two different phone conversations. Give lyrbob some credit, he has at least put some work into being disingenuous. Ryan is like dog, "this is what I heard on 3-20-2012 and I formed an opinion and nothing will change that, not even facts". You either believe Rachel Jeantel or not. Or maybe she was just a stupid !@#$ that thought she could throw in a few things to make GZ look guilty. She did screw up on her Piers Morgan interview though, when she admitted TM went after GZ.

lyrbob claims he has me on ignore. I insult him whenever it seems appropriate, like reposting his post on the first page of this thread (the !@#$ing coon comment) or making fun of him because of his comments about GZ having a round in the chamber with the safety off. There have been many other times I have insulted his screwed up way of thinking and his fast and loose way of using other peoples work. It's a shame since he has me on ignore that he can't see any of these posts of mine.

I like how lyrbob and Ryan L. Bilz are ably filling in for dog, now that he has been sent to the doghouse. We almost had a unanimous group here of sensible people. Ryan is just completely devoid of any reasoning whatsover, while lyrbob has found some "timeline" that uses the time stamp from two different phone conversations. Give lyrbob some credit, he has at least put some work into being disingenuous. Ryan is like dog, "this is what I heard on 3-20-2012 and I formed an opinion and nothing will change that, not even facts". You either believe Rachel Jeantel or not. Or maybe she was just a stupid !@#$ that thought she could throw in a few things to make GZ look guilty. She did screw up on her Piers Morgan interview though, when she admitted TM went after GZ.

lyrbob claims he has me on ignore. I insult him whenever it seems appropriate, like reposting his post on the first page of this thread (the !@#$ing coon comment) or making fun of him because of his comments about GZ having a round in the chamber with the safety off. There have been many other times I have insulted his screwed up way of thinking and his fast and loose way of using other peoples work. It's a shame since he has me on ignore that he can't see any of these posts of mine.

See, I can handle lybob. See below. RLB I can tolerate because I can understand him from the ShoutBox. He is a prick. But, in a good way. He will be a prick and state his opinion and piss you off with it but he will not do it to get under your skin so much, or to just mess with you. He'll do it because, well, he's a prick. He knows he is upsetting you. He knows you're getting frustrated. He could care less.

Now, Dog, he enjoyed getting under your skin. He enjoyed being the tetherball. He wanted to be the fruit that hanged right in front of you that you just had to go after. And, he wanted that. He knew that he was rotten on the inside and by the time you found out it was too late...he got you. He is half the attempt of Crayonz with none of the wit.

I didn't call names I described how I think Tom is constructed, and for you I expressed concern for your well being, any hate you felt is just an internalization of your ill will towards Yankee liberals.

Holy crap. That is funny. You are like the Rosie O'Donnell of this thread. You are not worried about what society thinks of you or if you are "right" or "wrong" - You are just going to have your beliefs and go with them!

Holy crap. That is funny. You are like the Rosie O'Donnell of this thread. You are not worried about what society thinks of you or if you are "right" or "wrong" - You are just going to have your beliefs and go with them!

And there would be nothing wrong with that if his beliefs weren't completely asinine.

While I freely admit I don't actually know what happened, he engages in open-speculation-as-fact (based on a two minute gap in reported cell phone times) in an attempt to justify his preconceived notions. And I'm arrogant and heartless. I'm actually tired of the irony.

See, I can handle lybob. See below. RLB I can tolerate because I can understand him from the ShoutBox. He is a prick. But, in a good way. He will be a prick and state his opinion and piss you off with it but he will not do it to get under your skin so much, or to just mess with you. He'll do it because, well, he's a prick. He knows he is upsetting you. He knows you're getting frustrated. He could care less.

Now, Dog, he enjoyed getting under your skin. He enjoyed being the tetherball. He wanted to be the fruit that hanged right in front of you that you just had to go after. And, he wanted that. He knew that he was rotten on the inside and by the time you found out it was too late...he got you. He is half the attempt of Crayonz with none of the wit.

Ryan in the Shoutbox didn't seem all that bad, but that's not my normal hangout, so I might just not have picked up on it. Dog, is like the dumbass Jack Russel Terrior dog your neighbor has that keeps cornering the skunks and wonders why he always smells so bad. lyrbob put me on ignore because I had him cornered on something and he had no real way of answering. Of course I periodically brought up the same question that cornered him. He posts stuff from sources that he doesn't link to. Invariably he starts out just like the article would by giving a brief synopsis. That part is never in quotes. He then quotes the rest of the article but refuses to provide a link. I wonder why?

And there would be nothing wrong with that if his beliefs weren't completely asinine.

While I freely admit I don't actually know what happened, he engages in open-speculation-as-fact (based on a two minute gap in reported cell phone times) in an attempt to justify his preconceived notions. And I'm arrogant and heartless. I'm actually tired of the irony.

It could be Tom that you may be just a brain in a jar and nothing is real. just neural input, so my posts may be nothing other than irritation designed to produce the mental equivalent of pearls in your grey matter. Edited by ....lybob

It could be Tom that you may be just a brain in a jar and nothing is real. just neural input, so my posts may be nothing other than irritation designed to produce the mental equivalent of pearls in your grey matter.

Boy, are you getting into his head!

3rd why are you twisting items ?

Jeantel said a ton of things on Piers Morgan non of which were anywhere near close to an admission that Trayvon attacked GZ. She said Trayvon was quiet and passive.

Your GZ's top cheerleader........going hard at all angles.....making stuff up ?

I keep getting confused about who's who. Is DC Tom the Zimmerman guy or is ...lybob? You guys are too much alike these days to tell apart.

Ha

I know this doesn't relate that much to the current flame war going on in this thread but I want to post it anyway. I wish I could take credit for it but I can't. It's a post in the comment section of a article about rioting which I found at the Daily Caller.

"right_in_kentucky6 hours ago

This is not about Travon Martin. This is about a segment of the black community who demand the rest of us see them as victims, and those of us who refuse to cater to those demands - will likely become victims.

These marches have nothing to do with justice for Travon, the racist agitators have simply used this teenager's death as an excuse to take to the streets. They're frustrated. They saw a black man elected to the White House, where he placed other blacks in prominent positions - and yet their lives have not changed for the better.

Today, nearly 75 percent of black babies are born out of wedlock, the dropout rate among black teens remains high, the unemployment rate in the black community is at all time high and the great social experiment designed to alleviate poverty that began in the 60s has accomplished nothing but enslave generations of large black populations in public housing in rotting inner cities.

Instead of preaching personal responsibility and individualism to people, the American left has enslaved them and bound them to government programs - all because the American left knows a dependent voting block is a reliable voting block. There does indeed need to be a revolution and marching in the streets - but blacks need to toss aside folks like Sharpton and Jackson - and they need to align themselves with the folks from Project 21, and people like Thomas Sowell, Benjamin Carson, Walter Williams, Alan Keyes, Alan West, Shelby Steele and the numerous other black Americans who have discovered that true liberty and freedom comes from thinking for yourself!

Rise up! Fight the power and embrace the liberty that exists when you truly want to experience American INDEPENDENCE!!!!!

My gt just read this, I reread it. I guess the first time it didn't sink in. Then I flipped through some station where a black guy, I don't know who, goes on and on about how "we" need to stand up to this atrocity. Yeah. This is so sad but true.

3rd why are you twisting items ?

Jeantel said a ton of things on Piers Morgan non of which were anywhere near close to an admission that Trayvon attacked GZ. She said Trayvon was quiet and passive.

Your GZ's top cheerleader........going hard at all angles.....making stuff up ?

He's going by the evidence presented in a court of law, you !@#$wit.

I keep getting confused about who's who. Is DC Tom the Zimmerman guy or is ...lybob? You guys are too much alike these days to tell apart.

Tom will find that very insulting- I on the other hand am just happy to be here at PPP, a statistical anomaly overrun with financial mavens,cyber gurus, Ramboesq urbermen and polymaths of such caliber that Newton, Da vinci, and Descartes would be hard pressed to make it to the crest of the Bell curve. Everyday I can scrap and skitter amidst this forest of mental titans I consider it a privilege