Trayvon Martin Case

fjl2nd

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

gz clearly had a shady pattern................and it continues.................. color me shocked.

as if a new problem proves guilt on a past problem.

Yes, with such shallow posts, I am sure that you are easily "shocked"

The Trayvon Martin was about the abuse of media and false narratives,

but I'm sure that you knew that..............................

oh, do we need a new thread titled "george zimmerman's future transgressions?"

let me know, I can start it or PM the gatorman to see how he's doing.

chicago tribune plays the 911 tape..................your boy is a kook.

nothing to see here. hotheaded repeat offender consistently finds himself in trouble. so what.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Big boy is NOW saying his wife threatened him. Poor guy, the perennial victim.

Liberals whining about victimhood mentality. Absolutely priceless. :lol:

no way more smoke? beat old girl/assaulted cop/ "defended" himself from a kid

gz's whole life has been littered with issues, he's a dumbass. get this bumbling fool off the streets.

Still not over the verdict, huh? :lol:

you want GZ as a neighbor huh?

no one cares about the verdict, GZ is a loopy fool. Thats been my take the whole time.

Where did I say I want him as a neighbor? I don't want any person even remotely involved in this case as a neighbor -- including you.

No one cares about the verdict? Ok there, Rip Van Winkle. :doh:

no one cares about the verdict, GZ is a loopy fool. Thats been my take the whole time.

I would be remiss if I didn't point out that being a loopy fool is not a reason to be convicted on a murder charge.

The case became national news, because the left wanted to turn out its base for the election.

verdict's done. right or wrong it ain't changing now.

lets just be thankful no one died during this Zimmerman family scuffle. George kept it classy, only had to warn his woman once of the gun he had waiting for her.

I would be remiss if I didn't point out that being a loopy fool is not a reason to be convicted on a murder charge.

The case became national news, because the left wanted to turn out its base for the election.

fine and dandy with your murder charge................we are talking about GZ's other transgressions now.

he's like the fat pacman jones.

lets just be thankful no one died during this Zimmerman family scuffle. George kept it classy, only had to warn his woman once of the gun he had waiting for her.

Fascinating story.

at what point did you leave the residence ?

You would think that of all cases, people would be reluctant to speculate more about the Trayvon Martin case ......lol

Oh, it was the right verdict. No doubts there. And bonus points for it's ability to upset lemmings who continue to swallow the media created fiction around this case without any questions.

Yes, I'm sure you're breathing a huge sigh of relief about the safety of his family members.

Clearly one of our country's biggest concerns today is the collateral damage being created by George Zimmerman's daily life.

Gee, golly, gosh. Who are we to believe here, GZ who has never been convicted of anything or Shelly Z, who was just found guilty of something? All joking aside, you a-holes who took a hike after the verdict was announced now show up when GZ's marriage is going down the schitter in order to gloat? Thank you State of Florida and the person who could be Trayvon's dad. Your politics have phucked up a few lives.

sorry your idol is a rabid dog who should have been put down long ago.

anyone who's surprised that zimmerman allegedly pulled a gun on his wife, raise your hand! and then use it to slap yourself. HAH!

............and there it is Ladies and Gentleman, the perfect example of the Left's take throughout this..................all in one reply.

Misstatement .... (your idol)

followed by unhinged reaction........(should be "put down")

followed by repetition of the false narrative................(allegedly pulled gun on his wife)

R.B. 's doing us a real service here.

neither...............Mr Reading Comprehension.

Lake Mary Police say a weapon was present during the Zimmerman incident but NOT involved.

IF we've learned anything from the GZ case it is to not "jump to conclusions", and to wait for facts, & to avoid speculation,

but some never learn.

It was a joke.

Relax.

Keep it together b man.

We will get thru this together.

I see from your avatar who you must pattern yourself after here. Another nonsensical, misinformed, prejudiced poster who instantly spews out his mouth whatever horseshit that enters his brain. One would think that after all that has transpired in this case after the last year and a half you would have learned something. Then again, after seeing your other posts on this subject, one should know better.

Getting mad 3rd ? Double win !!

Guess Shelly's lawyer told her if you press charges it'll be harder to get that divorce money.

George said that's my iPad b#^}{] ... No one leaves the GZ!

Keep on keepin on .... Thank god no weed fueled candy toting skinny teens were around for this.

Sorry Sonny, I'm not getting mad. I was just pointing out what a clown you are for not learning anything in the last 1 1/2 years.

• 2 months later...

Taps on the door and whispers into the ambient room ethers: We should start a new thread before this particular turd turns into the PPP version of LPW and we get server issues.

just sayin'

Good suggestion the thread is beginning to creak under it's own weight. Locking this one and will open a Treyvon II thread