Trayvon Martin Case

fjl2nd

When is this !@#$ actually going to start being a President?

It was cool he was in office to get UBL, it was cool that he was cool. But this is ridiculous.

I just watched his speech on youtube. In all honesty what exactly was it that he said that you found ridiculous?

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just watched his speech on youtube. In all honesty what exactly was it that he said that you found ridiculous?

All of it. 4 years ago in front of a mic this guy was as smooth as silk. Today in front of the mic he was all over the place. He droned on and on and eventually I just realized I was not even paying attention anymore. But, I will start it again.

He starts off with the obvious.

If someone was changed about the case (white kid, black guy) things would have been different. No crap.

Where do we take this? Learn a lesson?

Of course it is understandable there has been demonstration and protests, because there will always be idiots who feed off the bias, lies, and propoganda put out by government, media an individuals. So, why are you feeding it, Mr Pres?

If I see violence I will remind them it dishonors. But, beyond protest vigils are there concrete things to do? I know Holder is reviewing what happened down there. blablablabla...issues of State and Local government. Law enforcement done at state and local levels. Um... um, yourself.

So, I guess it doesn't mean as a nation we cannot be productive? Ideas of his he is bouncing around...great not a 5 poiunt plan, just focus points...

1) LEO determined at state and local level, it would be productive for the DOJ, Governors, Mayors, to work with law enforcement to work with training at those levels.

Why? We do not need national police. He says it is to eliminate mistrust? Will it? I do not trust Florida's government. I trust my Sheriff's Dept. The Troopers here. Not my nearby local police Dept, though.

We do not need the DOJ getting involved in state matters. AT ALL.

And, of course, I really do not see any fruit coming from this tree. It's an empty statement, like so many of his. Just like his mentioning that local laws create situations like this. I am surprised he did not come out and say we want to make laws that hurt black people.

His whole SYG line was empty. We want to make sure people know they need to try to exit the situation before SYG has no relevance.

If TM was of age and armed, could he have stood his ground on the sidewalk and been justified? No. All evidence was shown that he attacked GZ.

Here we go, #3. The long term. How do we bolster and reinforce our African American voice. He and his wife talked about it. A lot of kids need help, getting negative reinforcement.

I am going to ignore what he says here and push the link a few posts back. TM was growing up in multiple households with little discipline. This is a pandemic in the black community. Too many non-parents raising the kids. That is the issue that needs to be addressed. Not getting athletes and celebrities to help - like he stumbled upon saying.

SShould there be a conversation on race? He said himself it is not productive. The case was not even about race until many others, including his staff, made it about race.

And, leaving us with a final thought that is difficult and challenging...I do not want us to lose sight of the fact that things are getting better. Each generation is changing attitudes. blablabal.

He is right, generations are getting better about race. Cities like Detroit are not getting better.

All of it. 4 years ago in front of a mic this guy was as smooth as silk. Today in front of the mic he was all over the place. He droned on and on and eventually I just realized I was not even paying attention anymore. But, I will start it again.

He starts off with the obvious.

If someone was changed about the case (white kid, black guy) things would have been different. No crap.

Where do we take this? Learn a lesson?

Of course it is understandable there has been demonstration and protests, because there will always be idiots who feed off the bias, lies, and propoganda put out by government, media an individuals. So, why are you feeding it, Mr Pres?

If I see violence I will remind them it dishonors. But, beyond protest vigils are there concrete things to do? I know Holder is reviewing what happened down there. blablablabla...issues of State and Local government. Law enforcement done at state and local levels. Um... um, yourself.

So, I guess it doesn't mean as a nation we cannot be productive? Ideas of his he is bouncing around...great not a 5 poiunt plan, just focus points...

1) LEO determined at state and local level, it would be productive for the DOJ, Governors, Mayors, to work with law enforcement to work with training at those levels.

Why? We do not need national police. He says it is to eliminate mistrust? Will it? I do not trust Florida's government. I trust my Sheriff's Dept. The Troopers here. Not my nearby local police Dept, though.

We do not need the DOJ getting involved in state matters. AT ALL.

And, of course, I really do not see any fruit coming from this tree. It's an empty statement, like so many of his. Just like his mentioning that local laws create situations like this. I am surprised he did not come out and say we want to make laws that hurt black people.

His whole SYG line was empty. We want to make sure people know they need to try to exit the situation before SYG has no relevance.

If TM was of age and armed, could he have stood his ground on the sidewalk and been justified? No. All evidence was shown that he attacked GZ.

Here we go, #3. The long term. How do we bolster and reinforce our African American voice. He and his wife talked about it. A lot of kids need help, getting negative reinforcement.

I am going to ignore what he says here and push the link a few posts back. TM was growing up in multiple households with little discipline. This is a pandemic in the black community. Too many non-parents raising the kids. That is the issue that needs to be addressed. Not getting athletes and celebrities to help - like he stumbled upon saying.

SShould there be a conversation on race? He said himself it is not productive. The case was not even about race until many others, including his staff, made it about race.

And, leaving us with a final thought that is difficult and challenging...I do not want us to lose sight of the fact that things are getting better. Each generation is changing attitudes. blablabal.

He is right, generations are getting better about race. Cities like Detroit are not getting better.

lol you are off the deep end and will fit right in here. The "speech" was all in all fine. Only way to have a huge problem with these comments is to not be able to listen to anything Obama says neutrally.

lol you are off the deep end and will fit right in here. The "speech" was all in all fine. Only way to have a huge problem with these comments is to not be able to listen to anything Obama says neutrally.

I can listen to it neutrally, but call me old fashioned because I believe why the hell are you going to open your mouth if you are not going to say anything?

It's what he didn't say.

He didn't say anything about the fact that one of only two Obama appointees to the IRS was called out for directing the IRS to target and silence Americans based on religion and political stripe.

He didn't say anything about the bankruptcy of Detroit, a city he promised he would not let go bankrupt.

He didn't say anything about the HHS recently admitting to everyone that if you like your doctor or plan, you really CAN'T keep it, even though he promised the nation they could.

He didn't even say anything about the highest lawman in the country telling a state that it can not return a gun to a man found innocent by a jury of his peers until they decide whether it's own FBI report was incompetent, while actually creating a snitch line so everyone in America can rat on the same man who was found innocent of all charges.

He talked about something that had nothing to do with those serious issues, likely because using the words "me, my, I" don't bode well for him in those real issues.

I can listen to it neutrally, but call me old fashioned because I believe why the hell are you going to open your mouth if you are not going to say anything?

He was saying something, and I find it odd that Same Old didn't notice.

He talked and rambled about history, and what its like to be Black, and reviewing laws.........................

but what he was saying is THE DOJ IS NOT GOING TO PROSECUTE ZIMMERMAN, BUT DON'T BLAME ME...................................

He was saying something, and I find it odd that Same Old didn't notice.

He talked and rambled about history, and what its like to be Black, and reviewing laws.........................

but what he was saying is THE DOJ IS NOT GOING TO PROSECUTE ZIMMERMAN, BUT DON'T BLAME ME.................................

Great tweet from Iowahawkblog today: If Zimmerman wanted Obama to leave him alone, he should have just killed a US ambassador.

If his speech was all fine why did he not point out that George Zimmerman was deemed a racist, not by his actions; actions which can be documented not necessarily as completely sane, but as non-racist? He helped blacks, whites and others in his area. He called 911 to complain about blacks, whites and others in his area...and not always the best ideas.

He had his 911 call EDITED BY A NATIONAL TV NETWORK TO MAKE HIM LOOK RACIST AND THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES ACCEPTED THE FALSE PREMISE AND RAN WITH IT. The "fine" speech left this out and spoke about racism. If you were one of these nuts that wanted Zimmerman's head on a stick would this speech make you want it any less? If you were Zimmerman, would you feel safer or in more danger?

Edited by 4merper4mer

Great tweet from Iowahawkblog today: If Zimmerman wanted Obama to leave him alone, he should have just killed a US ambassador.

You really think Obama is going to make a big effort to find and punish those responsible for the attack when Obama put out the hit,- it's Brzezinski-ites vs neocons and Stevens was practicing foreign policy without a license.

All you creepy ass crackas don't understand what it's like to be a black man in america.

I think Obama should make it mandatory for all crackas to take some diversity training classes.

Yeah, Obama should set up camps to educate crackas

And those cracka's who think they know what's what, they should be sent to re-education camps

All you creepy ass crackas don't understand what it's like to be a black man in america.

I think Obama should make it mandatory for all crackas to take some diversity training classes.

The weird thing about Obama is that he's perceived by the masses as this ultra-cool, ultra modern guy who became our first black president. Yet the reality is that he's truly an old fashioned-minded black radical still stuck in the 50s and 60s. He's so unhip that George W. Bush really does look like a much cooler guy than Obama. Who would've thought that could ever happen. Mitt Romney's now in the conversation of "who's Obama not cooler than."

The weird thing about Obama is that he's perceived by the masses as this ultra-cool, ultra modern guy who became our first black president. Yet the reality is that he's truly an old fashioned-minded black radical still stuck in the 50s and 60s. He's so unhip that George W. Bush really does look like a much cooler guy than Obama. Who would've thought that could ever happen. Mitt Romney's now in the conversation of "who's Obama not cooler than."

He had me fooled. Not any longer though. I can see through his bs and see the man for who he really is, a race monger. There where clues here and there, which I chose to ignore. Not anymore.

He had me fooled. Not any longer though. I can see through his bs and see the man for who he really is, a race monger. There where clues here and there, which I chose to ignore. Not anymore.

Race baiting and playing on white guilt are the only reasons his worthless ass got reelected.

Race baiting and playing on white guilt are the only reasons his worthless ass got reelected.

What is up with this white guilt crap? A good example of this white guilt bs is HLN news channel. That HLN is the worst. They seem to have no common sense. They base there facts from a emotional stand point.