Trayvon Martin Case

fjl2nd

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

http://gma.yahoo.com/george-zimmerman-emerged-hiding-truck-crash-rescue-163123990--abc-news-topstories.html

George Zimmerman, who has been in hiding since he was acquitted of murder in the death of Trayvon Martin, emerged to help rescue someone who was trapped in an overturned truck, police said today.

Sanford Police Department Capt. Jim McAuliffe told ABC News that Zimmerman "pulled an individual from a truck that had rolled over" at the intersection of a Florida highway last week.

I see george is still looking out for his neighbors....

edit: whoops - I see it was posted at the end of the last page.

Edited by NoSaint

He never should have gotten out of his vehicle.

Mock the statement, but the truth is he did place himself into an unknown situation that was potentially dangerous.

From the personal safety aspect of it, indeed he shouldn't have exited the vehicle.

Do I think that in a million years he would have thought the situation would play out like it did? No.

Do I think he got out in order to harass Martin? No.

I think he just got out to get an address and see if he could keep an eye on Martin, ignorant of the fact that he wasn't making the smart move. That doesn't make him guilty of anything except acting out of ignorance.

It's the same reasoning that if you wake up in the night and hear people breaking into your car in the driveway, you don't go outside. Does it make you wrong or a bad person if you do? No. It just means you have willfully placed yourself into a potentially dangerous situation.

It's the same reasoning that if you wake up in the night and hear people breaking into your car in the driveway, you don't go outside. Does it make you wrong or a bad person if you do? No. It just means you have willfully placed yourself into a potentially dangerous situation.

I'm sorry Joe. I can appreciate the reasoning behind it, but I will not cower in my bed while someone is breaking into my car.

What if their next move is the house ?

You have to take some responsibilty (and I'm old enough to say and believe it) if you are the man of the house.

I'm sorry Joe. I can appreciate the reasoning behind it, but I will not cower in my bed while someone is breaking into my car.

You have to take some responsibilty (and I'm old enough to say and believe it) if you are the man of the house.

Again, I'm not telling you that you're wrong for going outside. But as a personal safety issue, you have just placed yourself in danger. What the "experts" tell you to do is call the police, make sure your house is locked up and take some defensive positions inside to protect yourself and your family.

I don't know what I'd do. They don't allow you to snipe people from your windows so that option is out. Is it wrong to go outside? Not in my opinion. You just have to be willing to weigh and accept the risk and consequences associated with the decision.

Hindsight is 20/20 for Zimmerman and I'm sure he wishes he'd never gotten out of his car.

Guy I work for with held a guy at gun point until police showed up for breaking in his car. Of course, he is 6'5 310 and built like a barrel.

Again, I'm not telling you that you're wrong for going outside. But as a personal safety issue, you have just placed yourself in danger. What the "experts" tell you to do is call the police, make sure your house is locked up and take some defensive positions inside to protect yourself and your family.

I don't know what I'd do. They don't allow you to snipe people from your windows so that option is out. Is it wrong to go outside? Not in my opinion. You just have to be willing to weigh and accept the risk and consequences associated with the decision.

Hindsight is 20/20 for Zimmerman and I'm sure he wishes he'd never gotten out of his car.

They do, however, allow you to go outside with a baseball bat.

Newly "revised" Zimmerman story released ......................to maintain the narrative.

"Wanna-be Fireman Zimmerman assists in crash rescue"

George Zimmerman, recently found not guilty, of hunting down and killing 17 year old Trayvon Martin was at it again today. Apparently following a car of an unarmed family of four, he then assisted with their getting out of the car. There is no explanation of why the deputy did not take Zimmerman into custody immediately

Updated

Zimmerman involved in car accident. Family of four injured. Sanford police have not yet arrested Zimmerman

Did Zimmerman follow call the police to report the driver for making his neighborhood unsafe like a good little flunky, wanna be deputy Dog?