fjl2nd

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Defending himself from his own gun.

Given that everything you seem to know about this trial can be found on the back of an Al Sharpton business card, it might be helpful if you take some time to read up on the multitudes of black leaders in this country who are trying to get people like you to stop re-inventing the story because you're embarrassing everyone of color. Even the NAACP, who doesn't give a rat's asshair about advancing the causes of colored people, has stopped asking DOJ to look into this.

If you keep picking the scab, you're NOT going to like what you find out about Trayvon Martin.

I totally agree! As I was just stating what Zimmerman said and it did make no sense. Defending himself from his own gun. That's &*^*&( stupid indeed!

Oh, hey, I see what you did there.

11 posts isn't even the record for "you're a !@#$ing idiot"...but valiant attempt, nonetheless. I salute you for the effort.

I totally agree! As I was just stating what Zimmerman said and it did make no sense. Defending himself from his own gun. That's &*^*&( stupid indeed!

I ... have no words.

You are saying right here Zimmerman made no sense defending himself? You &*^*& stupid indeed!

You are saying right here Zimmerman made no sense defending himself?

Zimmerman was asking for it because he was carrying a gun and specifically looking for trouble so he could prove the words of his Klansman daddy; "Never bring watermelon punch, Skittles and Robitussin DM to a gun fight."

Edited by LABillzFan

The point is, the guy was packing and went out literally looking for trouble and he thought he found trouble in Martin and he brought a gun to a tense situation. If you own a gun you have a responsibility to not go looking for trouble, whether you have appointed yourself the Community Organizer/Law "man" or not. At the very least its irresponsible gun ownership

You're an idiot.

You're an idiot.

Nope, but you are. I read a few of your stupid posts and that paranoid, moronic video you posted :w00t: OMG, You should be embarrassed to show your lunacy.

I ... have no words.

You are saying right here Zimmerman made no sense defending himself? You &*^*& stupid indeed!

Not what I am saying at all, probably too complicated for you to comprehend I guess.

Nope, but you are. I read a few of your stupid posts and that paranoid, moronic video you posted :w00t: OMG, You should be embarrassed to show your lunacy.

Not what I am saying at all, probably too complicated for you to comprehend I guess.

It is hard not to feel sorry for willful ignorance, but Gatorman has demonstrated it so well in all of his 14 (lol) posts.

Hopefully someone can explain it to him.............

“Sometimes we find ourselves walking through life blindfolded, and we try to deny that we're the ones who securely tied the knot.”

for some musicians to boycott Florida because of the Stand your ground laws,

Something that just popped in my head reading this part, I wonder how many of these musicians, and other celebrities, list Florida as their home address to save money on having no income taxes.

You're an idiot.

I own a car, so I have a responsibility to not look for accidents to get in to, so the last accident I was in - where I stopped when a light turned yellow and the !@#$ behind me tried to run it, and pushed me through the intersection - was my fault, because by not running a light I was looking for trouble.

VSFU logic.

I own a car, so I have a responsibility to not look for accidents to get in to, so the last accident I was in - where I stopped when a light turned yellow and the !@#$ behind me tried to run it, and pushed me through the intersection - was my fault, because by not running a light I was looking for trouble.

VSFU logic.

The other week while driving to work, I had someone behind me that each intersection that I had to decide to go or stop for the yellow, if I went, he followed. Now, I had time to get through before it turned red, but they were far enough behind that they definitely went through a red light.

Like you said, most people in nj

For me, saying "go back to Jersey douchebag(no comma)" is as innate as "let's go Buffalo". :lol:

Oh, you don't get it. Chicago is referenced ad nauseum because Obama is from Chicago and it's a place where those black thug gangbangers often get killed by other black thug gangbangers. It's intended as a shot at the president and represents kind of a not-so-secret handshake among Fox News aficionados.

Frenkle: perhaps you should re-read that first sentence about 5 times. You've stated it. Now, the question I have is: in terms of pure volume of black young men getting killed, if you are in fact truly concerned about that(and not being your usual phony self), where should your focus be?

Someone needs to link Greta Van Sustran talking to the Crump social engineer.

I've been busy, and away from here, but I did see that interview and I am shocked nobody, especially B-Man, posted it.

To wit: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/07/17/greta-van-susteren-vs-trayvon-martin-family-attorney-who-claims-to-be-a-social-engineer-ill-put-my-career-up-against-yours-any-day-you-want/

:lol: Social engineer. :lol:

Tom will find that very insulting- I on the other hand am just happy to be here at PPP, a statistical anomaly overrun with financial mavens,cyber gurus, Ramboesq urbermen and polymaths of such caliber that Newton, Da vinci, and Descartes would be hard pressed to make it to the crest of the Bell curve. Everyday I can scrap and skitter amidst this forest of mental titans I consider it a privilege

See, this is what separates me from ...lybob.

I look around here, and I'm happy to see all this talent on display, regardless of where people come down on stuff. How is that not a positive thing? Doesn't that say a lot about WNY in general? For all of our bluster, trolling, and field house grabassery, if we are to be objective, the brains here are relatively impressive. And, no, I am not bucking to replace Tony Robbins: Spend some time at some other team's TBD equivalents, and the difference becomes obvious.

But, good old inferior, thus insecure ...lybob? What does he see? He's on the outside, looking in, isn't he? :lol:

2013-07-21-FEESF.gif

B-Man: I enjoy your posts, and find the cartoons hilarious.

But, not this one. I simply think it's in poor taste. There's nothing funny about lynching. There are a lot of ways to get the same laugh/make the same point. This isn't necessary. Just my opinion.

What Do the Microscopic Rallies for Trayvon Mean?

NYC - 2000

L.A. - 400

Miami - 300

It means incidents hyped on faulty information don't fly.

Or, it means: The numbers correspond to the amount of $ they were able to raise, and this is the extent of what a protest composed solely of paid protesters and/or protestors with future personal aspirations. Notice the similarity to OWS?

This is what the paid campaign staff, who weren't valuable enough to get jobs working at OFA, do for money when there isn't an election and/or they weren't able to parlay their campaign service into a useless government job.

In a sad way. Zimmerman claimed he had to kill the kid because he was going to take his gun--Zimmerman's gun. People have focused on how easily the wimp Zimmerman was over powered and totally dominated but in his video testimony to the police it was the fact that he felt he had lost control of his gun safety that created the deadly situation. Zimmerman created the deadly situation, not the kid. Idiots with guns get people killed.

So, when can we expect you to run for political office in Chicago, using a platform of "get the idiots"? There are no shortage of idiots, who aslo have guns, getting people killed right now, today. What is your plan?

What shall we do about them? Continue to let them run the streets, and, because none of them know how to fire a weapon properly, keep missing each other and killing kids instead? That's what you've been supporting, how is it working?

Where is your demand for immediate action from Rahm Emanuel, to quit his cowardly enabling of these idiots in trade for political gain, and target them instead? When are Democrats going to get serious about running the cities they control...properly?

I'll ask again: does the last 30 years of Democratic policy in Chicago, Detroit, etc. represent progress?

I'll ask again: what is the difference between what has been done in NYC for the last 15 years and what has been done in Chicago?

I personally lived through the changes in NYC, so please, do not try to BS me.

See, this is what separates me from ...lybob.

I look around here, and I'm happy to see all this talent on display, regardless of where people come down on stuff. How is that not a positive thing? Doesn't that say a lot about WNY in general? For all of our bluster, trolling, and field house grabassery, if we are to be objective, the brains here are relatively impressive. And, no, I am not bucking to replace Tony Robbins: Spend some time at some other team's TBD equivalents, and the difference becomes obvious.

Because bob thinks that if we're smart and talented...we didn't do that, somebody else made it happen.

B-Man: I enjoy your posts, and find the cartoons hilarious.

But, not this one. I simply think it's in poor taste. There's nothing funny about lynching. There are a lot of ways to get the same laugh/make the same point. This isn't necessary. Just my opinion.

Yeah, I do not blame you for those thoughts, I was second guessing myself right after I posted it.

The two posts prior were about Sharpton's hypocrisy and I happened on the cartoon right at the same time. Political cartoons are supposed to be blunt and make a point, but I can see where this was probably too much.

no. No. It is exactly what you said. Him having a gun didn't matter. So I left that out. In logic you don't need that part to see the fallacy in your statement. The only three words that matter. Defending. Himself. (Both work). And then your use of the word sense implying it made no sense. So what you said is that he had no sense to defend himself

Yeah, I do not blame you for those thoughts, I was second guessing myself right after I posted it.

The two posts prior were about Sharpton's hypocrisy and I happened on the cartoon right at the same time. Political cartoons are supposed to be blunt and make a point, but I can see where this was probably too much.

You know, I was gonna say: "Hows about we both delete our posts?"

But, now I'm thinking...censorship of political thought in any form gives me that not-so-fresh feeling.

Because bob thinks that if we're smart and talented.(self reported)..we didn't do that, somebody else made it happen. it should be evidenced in our posts, and that is an odious standard which makes us feel bad about our selves.

fixed