What is Chad Kelly (Jim's nephew) hinting at?

Doc

Remember Jill kelly spilling the Tebow stuff. lol, dont tell them a secret.

As for the new ownership, Jim Kelly would not have contiuned to talk about having the money if he didnt have the money in place. Someone is ready to dump a billion on the Bills to keep them here, I just wonder who it is.

So who are your guesses? There must be another Terry Pegula out there, someone who is a billionaire and also a fan of the Bills.

Edited by TheTruthHurts

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for the new ownership, Jim Kelly would not have contiuned to talk about having the money if he didnt have the money in place. Someone is ready to dump a billion on the Bills to keep them here, I just wonder who it is.

So who are your guesses? There must be another Terry Pegula out there, someone who is a billionaire and also a fan of the Bills.

You mean this guy?

Bond King

You mean this guy?

Bond King

Not a chance.

He is only worth about $90 million. But he could be part of a group of investors.

During the trial, Gundlach estimated his personal net worth at about $90 million, some of which he has sunk into an extensive collection of modern art.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/money_co/2011/09/gundlach-tcw-verdict.html

Hey without St. Joes there would be no rival, what fun with that be??? I always respected Canisius but boy did I love to beat them...

Personally, I don't know what it feels like to lose to St. Joe's - CHS never lost a football game in my four years there. :beer:

Great rivarly between two great schools...

One of the oldest and most passionate rivalries in both New York State and the Northeastern United States, these schools share a deep hatred for each other. The schools are less than 4 miles apart and are the premier private, Catholic schools in Western New York with students coming to both schools from throughout Western New York and Southern Ontario The series had to be suspended for 17 years between 1931 and 1948 due to the intense nature of the games, but the Bishop of Buffalo later required the rivalry to be reinstated in 1948 when a Catholic league was formed. The games have generated record attendance of several thousands each year as the games attract many members of the Western New York community, with the overall record attendance being 28,009. In 2008, the game was also featured as part of the Great American Rivalry Series.

AMDG, baby!!!!! 0:)

Edited by The Senator

Whoever the next "owner" of the Bills is will actually be Part Owner/Majority partner, in my opinion. I think the new owner will buy 30% of the team and the rest will be spread amongst Ralph's heirs. So, the new owner would not need a Billion, only $250m or so. There are dozens guys with Buffalo connections that could be the guy. It could be a guy we've never heard of, like Pegula was for the Sabres.

By the way, I used to coach at St. Joes and those were some of the most respectful kids I have ever come across in my 19 years of coaching. I can't speak for Chad,never met him but to lump all St. Joe students into one catagory is just idiotic. I'm betting some of the St. Joe bashers on here just got their butts handed to them in athletics because St. Joes is normally ranked in the top 10 in just about every sport year after year. Great students and even better athletes!!!

I played for St Joes in the late 70's, early 80's. Were you one of my coaches? By the way we beat Canisius all the time back then. :)

Seems like his Twitter account is gone - just searched for it multiple ways and Twitter is saying it doesn't exist...

Odd... He redacted everything he said, deleted his old posts, not got rid of his Twitter account... Hmm

Got this from other Bills sites, as per his twitter account:

"Some pretty good news coming out of the Buffalo Bills let's just say meeting thee new man"

"All bills fans and what not next year might be a new year new season ans new ....... fill that in you got it. meeting um on saturday"

He's revealing his St. Joe's education, is all.

Edited by Offsides Number 76

Yeah, the 90 something owner broke his hip over the summer and has been incognito since. Doesn't seem too random to me.

A broken hip can heal in a young person, but hip fractures in the elderly carry a high mortality and significant morbidity. In fact, hip fractures in the elderly carry about a 20% mortality rate in the year following the insult. Now, ralph seems like a healthier-than-most 100 year-old, so he may not have much to worry about.

I think Chadwick should've kept his mouth (Twitter is so good at exposing big mouths) shut because it's not that hard to figure out what he is trying to say. This is probably why ralph is keeping his team $30 million below the cap with plans to exit before the salary cap basement takes effect next year.