What is Chad Kelly (Jim's nephew) hinting at?

Doc

Got this from other Bills sites, as per his twitter account:

"Some pretty good news coming out of the Buffalo Bills let's just say meeting thee new man"

"All bills fans and what not next year might be a new year new season ans new ....... fill that in you got it. meeting um on saturday"

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

has any eulogy been so eloquent and poignant?

chad_Kelly_12 QBBalla12

No lie didn't know who steve jobs was till I was told he made the iphone well thanks man for the work preciate it bro

Reading his timeline he sounds like a big dummy, but then again twitter lends itself to that.

Then again, if this really is about ownership and he leaked it, he probably is a big dummy.

has any eulogy been so eloquent and poignant?

chad_Kelly_12 QBBalla12

No lie didn't know who steve jobs was till I was told he made the iphone well thanks man for the work preciate it bro

A regular chip off the ol' liquor bottle.

PTR

"Some pretty good news coming out of the Buffalo Bills let's just say meeting thee new man"

"All bills fans and what not next year might be a new year new season ans new ....... fill that in you got it. meeting um on saturday"

The English language took a pretty severe hit today. We can also infer that "new man" implies that Sarah Palin will not be purchasing the Bills now that she's not running for Prez

Being serious though, he did use the word "Might". . .

Kid is ridiculous, in general.

As for ownership... You'd think bye week atleast, if not January.... Unless health issues made it impossible to wait.

He did say "next year"

Edited by saundena

what I'm trying to figure out is..the "meeting um on saturday"

Why would chad kelly be meeting anyone from the bills?

cause chad kelly is the new owner of your buffalo bills. duh.

i got a good feeling about this kid.

Edited by Dirtbag