What is Chad Kelly (Jim's nephew) hinting at?

Doc

By the way, I used to coach at St. Joes and those were some of the most respectful kids I have ever come across in my 19 years of coaching. I can't speak for Chad,never met him but to lump all St. Joe students into one catagory is just idiotic. I'm betting some of the St. Joe bashers on here just got their butts handed to them in athletics because St. Joes is normally ranked in the top 10 in just about every sport year after year. Great students and even better athletes!!!

So why in the heck didn't you just say that to start off with? Now your response makes perfect sense!

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kelly has first right of refusal on anything be offered and that is a fact.....my brother in law was interested in sweetening the pot (with another financial group) - which I will name after this is done and when I got the phone call to put the two parties together (if it was needed), it was stated that Jim will have first shot.....

Got this from other Bills sites, as per his twitter account:

"Some pretty good news coming out of the Buffalo Bills let's just say meeting thee new man"

"All bills fans and what not next year might be a new year new season ans new ....... fill that in you got it. meeting um on saturday"

kids say the darndest things.....

On July 1st, the first day of NHL free agency, Jessie Pegula, daughter of Buffalo Sabres owner Terry Pegula, set Buffalo’s Twitter scene ablaze with one simple Tweet: “So no Richards?”. With those 3 words, Buffalo’s hope for signing #1 free agent center Brad Richards were dashed. Speculation on Twitter and sports talk radio was rampant, even more so after Jessie deleted the Tweet.

Why is everyone jumping all over this young kid?

Because for him, English seems to be a foreign language - and because he goes to St. Joe's :nana:

"To build a school on Kenmore Avenue, is to build no school at all." - Rev. James Van Dyke, S.J. ('77)

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam, baby!!!!! 0:)

post-2970-081285100 1317906433_thumb.jpeg

post-2970-035138500 1317906444_thumb.jpeg

Kelly has first right of refusal on anything be offered and that is a fact.....my brother in law was interested in sweetening the pot (with another financial group) - which I will name after this is done and when I got the phone call to put the two parties together (if it was needed), it was stated that Jim will have first shot.....

Has no value if he can't come up with the billion to buy the team.

Those are bold claims. I hope you're telling the truth!

Love Kelly, great hall of fame qb. I suspect he'd be a disruptive part of the ownership picture as a minor minor partner expecting great visibility. He doesn't have the personality to be head of operations or gm. I'd love to see him as a coach (not here, I'm getting more and more impressed with the present regime).

I suspect he is going to be part of the regime after Wilson, but I'm wondering who the "powers that be" are actually going to be.

Because for him, English seems to be a foreign language - and because he goes to St. Joe's :nana:

"To build a school on Kenmore Avenue, is to build no school at all." - Rev. James Van Dyke, S.J. ('77)

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam, baby!!!!! 0:)

Hey without St. Joes there would be no rival, what fun with that be??? I always respected Canisius but boy did I love to beat them...

Love Kelly, great hall of fame qb. I suspect he'd be a disruptive part of the ownership picture as a minor minor partner expecting great visibility. He doesn't have the personality to be head of operations or gm. I'd love to see him as a coach (not here, I'm getting more and more impressed with the present regime).

I suspect he is going to be part of the regime after Wilson, but I'm wondering who the "powers that be" are actually going to be.

I agree with your concerns about Kelly being part of the football operations side of the house. I think he is fine as the Bills booster he is today, but beyond that, I have my doubts of him being in on football decisions.

As far as what might be coming down, all this is happening behind the scenes and "insiders" posting about what they know, but none of this is being reported by any media outlet? Not saying it isn't true, but call me skeptical.

Edited by LabattBlue