What is Chad Kelly (Jim's nephew) hinting at?

Doc

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Jim Kelly is the owner or part owner of the Bills, I hope he does for Buffalo what Nolan Ryan did and is doing for the Texas Rangers. My only fear is that ex-players aren't good front office folks (see Elway in Denver).

http://espn.go.com/blog/high-school/new-york/post/_/id/91/twinterview-with-chad-kelly#more

Twinterview with Chad Kelly

August, 25, 2011

By Brandon Parker

Since we're still in the early stages of launching this blog, I figured I'd get creative and introduce a new word into this space. So ladies and gentlemen, I now present to you our first "Twinterview," where (you guessed it) an interview is done in Twitter format. (OK, maybe calling that "creative" is a stretch. Sue me.)

Our first subject is Chad Kelly, a senior at St. Joe's Collegiate . . .

@chad_kelly_12 OK, let's talk some about Twitter. How big is Twitter in your life

@brandoncparker My aunt is big on Twitter, so she was telling me to get one. But my uncle Jim is totally against it. He said I'm taking a chance by having one because everybody is going to scrutinize what I say. Of course, he knows how that can be, but I think it's pretty neat interacting with people and athletes. It might be more popular than Facebook.

So at least we know that the kid values his aunt's advice more than uncle Jimbo's.

Got this from other Bills sites, as per his twitter account:

"Some pretty good news coming out of the Buffalo Bills let's just say meeting thee new man"

"All bills fans and what not next year might be a new year new season ans new ....... fill that in you got it. meeting um on saturday"

Even if it's what we think/hope it is, he does say "might."

If a Jim Kelly led group of investors bought the Bills with the full intention of keeping them in Buffalo (or any group or Ralphs's wife or whoever would have the same intention), I think that would be the best "news" of my lifetime. Other than personal things - family, health, etc. - there is nothing else I've worried/thought about more.

Kid is ridiculous, in general.

As for ownership... You'd think bye week atleast, if not January.... Unless health issues made it impossible to wait.

I didn't see anything in there about ownership and there is no way in hell Chad would no anything about new ownership and if he did you can bet your house they told him to keep his mouth shut. Quite frankly I can't figure what he is even talking about.

He's obviously talking about a new owner. Now the only question is, will he be shown to be accurate or just the boy who cried "new owner"?

We are going to draft him anyway so he might as well get in good with the club.

great another Kelly... that's all I wanna see at QB

Chad Kelly is the next Trent Edwards.

Yeah going to 4 superbowls really sucked :doh:

If Jim Kelly is the owner or part owner of the Bills, I hope he does for Buffalo what Nolan Ryan did and is doing for the Texas Rangers. My only fear is that ex-players aren't good front office folks (see Elway in Denver).

Elway just started so you have no clue how good he is and he is not the owner he is the Executive Vice President of Football Operations.

Got this from other Bills sites, as per his twitter account:

"Some pretty good news coming out of the Buffalo Bills let's just say meeting thee new man"

"All bills fans and what not next year might be a new year new season ans new ....... fill that in you got it. meeting um on saturday"

He could be hinting at the need for remedial English lessons?

Reading his timeline he sounds like a big dummy, but then again twitter lends itself to that.

Then again, if this really is about ownership and he leaked it, he probably is a big dummy.

Drill Instructor R. Lee Ermy to new recruit: "BULLSH**! The best of you ran down the crack of your momma's azz and became a brown stain on the bedsheet!"

Kid needs to go to school and shut up. Maybe read a newspaper now & then. Didn't know who steve jobs is/was?

Steve Jobs isn't the founder of Apple, John Lennon is! I have the albums to prove it! John would have sued Steve back to the 'Stones' ages for copyright infringement! RIP, Gents.

Well… you're not very refined now are you?

True… but he'll come out smelling like roses if what he's hinting at is what we're all hoping for.

That was slick the way you lubricated that joke with italics! I don't mean to cause any friction with my post, but TBD can get combustible sometimes!

:devil:

Edited by BmoreBills

He could be hinting at the need for remedial English lessons?

Yes, well, in Chad's case, that task may too be much to ask of the good Christian Brothers at St. Joe's.

(In their defense, however, they do make a very nice brandy. B-) )

Homo locum ornat, non hominem locus.

post-2970-088652800 1317904246_thumb.jpg

Why is everyone jumping all over this young kid? He might be a little young in the tooth and said something dumb but I'm sure everyone on here was so mature and together at his age. Hell if anything the kid brought me a little hope this morning. I always thought Jim was going to be the next owner and this just makes my hope meter go up even further. Why else would Jim be so close with the team and Buffalo over the last several years? My guess is this has been in the works for a long long time...

Why is everyone jumping all over this young kid? He might be a little young in the tooth and said something dumb but I'm sure everyone on here was so mature and together at his age. Hell if anything the kid brought me a little hope this morning. I always thought Jim was going to be the next owner and this just makes my hope meter go up even further. Why else would Jim be so close with the team and Buffalo over the last several years? My guess is this has been in the works for a long long time...

We like the news of a possible new owner, however maybe some of us don't want this to happen...

By the way, I used to coach at St. Joes and those were some of the most respectful kids I have ever come across in my 19 years of coaching. I can't speak for Chad,never met him but to lump all St. Joe students into one catagory is just idiotic. I'm betting some of the St. Joe bashers on here just got their butts handed to them in athletics because St. Joes is normally ranked in the top 10 in just about every sport year after year. Great students and even better athletes!!!

Jim needs a job that's why. He may have a few mil stashed away somewhere but that won't last forever. His money is peanuts compared to what an NFL franchise costs. Hes been trying to insert himself in the middle of the process because reality he brings nothing to the table

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack