What is Chad Kelly (Jim's nephew) hinting at?

Doc

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no way I don't believe that.

why would he put his family name in a joke? He'd lose all credibility.

I wasn't completely serious about that. What I'm trying to say is this is a 17 year old kid who heard about something that might happen. He got excited and let the cat out of the bag. This something MIGHT happen. And we don't even know what that something is. I'm not getting my hopes up.

Got this from other Bills sites, as per his twitter account:

"Some pretty good news coming out of the Buffalo Bills let's just say meeting thee new man"

"All bills fans and what not next year might be a new year new season ans new ....... fill that in you got it. meeting um on saturday"

My opinion of the Clemson College of Journalism just hit rock bottum.

Well… you're not very refined now are you?

True… but he'll come out smelling like roses if what he's hinting at is what we're all hoping for.

YES! Let us hope and pray to the Football Gods that his implied message is true

It would make no sense to have a change of ownership at this stage of a season. I've never heard of a team announcing anything like that. I think the only way would be if Ralph Wilson is in worse shape than anyone knows and has decided he had to make a move.

has any eulogy been so eloquent and poignant?

chad_Kelly_12 QBBalla12

No lie didn't know who steve jobs was till I was told he made the iphone well thanks man for the work preciate it bro

I always thought Hay Seuss was my uncle Jim's gardener but just found out tonight he took some real crap for me preciate it bro

Edited by Clip Smith