RUVELL MARTIN MUST GO

The man can't catch. Kamar Aiken has good size and great hands, Naaman Roosevelt knows how to get open. Bring in one of these guys and get rid of him..... NOW. We need all our receivers to be able to catch if we are to compete with the big boys !

I agree 100%. The guy dropped every pass thrown to him.

The man can't catch. Kamar Aiken has good size and great hands, Naaman Roosevelt knows how to get open. Bring in one of these guys and get rid of him..... NOW. We need all our receivers to be able to catch if we are to compete with the big boys !

I like the idea of bringing Roosevelt or Aiken back or even both. Martin was horrible yesterday and with Parish hurt again and Stevie not full strength, we need some other options. There is a reason why Martin has been cut so many times.

Totally agree!!! Because of where Martin was drafted and who drafted him, he is being kept on this roster... Naaman earned this spot a year ago and should be on the field..

He dropped a simple 5 yd pass with no one around him. I just shook my head. I guess they are OK with his special teams ability but I hope it's Roosevelt or Aiken next week.

I here ya Zow. Special teams is important, but man, it seems sooner rather than later they are going to need guys out there that can actually catch the ball...please bring Rosey back.

This is ridiculous, one game and you throw him out. Some of you guys/girls give me a headache.

Three strikes you are out! He had three chances to make an impact.. He didn't.

How did you make out in the power outage?

Drank a few beers before they got warm and listened to the radio.. That's about it.. Power was back on for us around 3am.

I honestly couldn't agree anymore, I mean this guy CAN'T CATCH!, there's no other way to put it. Give Aiken a shot, at least he's a big physical presence and his hands are far superior to ruvell's. Gailey, get the shears out a start cuttin! haha

Three strikes you are out! He had three chances to make an impact.. He didn't.

Drank a few beers before they got warm and listened to the radio.. That's about it.. Power was back on for us around 3am.

Me too, had a fire in the back yard with the neighbors. But then one of my employees was stuck at the gas station in Kearney Mesa where they were broadcasting from. Had to drive him to Otay Mesa.

Sunday it looked like he dropped the same wide open one i saw him drop before. shameful. But i would be pleased to see Roosevelt and Aiken work there way onto the lineup this season. And as mentioned bring Hubbard up to ps. To be fair to martin he did have very little time working with the Bills.

I dont care about fair though, now that Parrish is done... again. Roosevelt's my man.

100percent agreed

I here ya Zow. Special teams is important, but man, it seems sooner rather than later they are going to need guys out there that can actually catch the ball...please bring Rosey back.

I think we should see if the Ravens will take a 4th for Lee Evans. That sounds like a fair trade, doesn't it?