Top Posters In This Topic

Our offense is better

Our defense is better

Our qb is waaay better

Our team is waaay more disciplined

They have the edge on special teams

Game is in buffalo

30-17

I hope the Bills aren't looking past the Raiders and ahead to the Pats like a lot of posters on TBD seem to be doing.

**That said....Bills 35 Raiders 17 - Fitz goes off again and throws 3 TDs/350 yds, setting the stage for the biggest game in recent Bills history against the Pats. - The Bills lock down Campbell with a few sacks but struggle to shut down the Raiders run game**

With you know who coming up in week three my biggest fear is us over-looking the Raiders. They are just good enough that if we over-look them they can skunk us but just bad enough that if we take them seriously we should be able to beat them. I'm confident that Chan will have them prepared: Bills 23 Raiders 10

27-23McFadden runs for both raiders tds and has 119 yards. Campbell does nothing, except throw 2 picks.Fitz throws for 247 and 3 scores (Chandler, Nelson and Spiller). Our running game gets thwarted by the raiders front 7.Bills win!!

30 to 17 Buffalo. They just won't be able to handle us with the short week and coming from the west coast. AND the 12th man! The Ralph is gonna be rockin! Besides, I have a jerk friend who is a raiders fan and he needs his nose rubbed in it if you know what I mean. Karma is on our side. Can't wait for Sunday!

GO BILLS!

Sorry folks. Game is going to be very close. Trench war fare between two very physical O and D Lines. In the end, Buffalo is home, Raiders fly across country after a Monday Night Game, Fitz hits at least 4 completions to 5 different receivers - Bills Win 20 - 13.

Don't believe this guy. Bills 79 Raiders 2

For some reason I can't shake a bad feeling on this one. Maybe the last decade is getting to me. I won't even put down a prediction for fear of ruining the good vibrations on this thread haha.

Totally agree; I have a feeling we don't the bounces this game; and I think Oakland is better than KC

GO BILLS!!!

huh

The recovered fumbles; the int, KC missed a FG, an 11 yard TD pass after two penalites; one meaningless turnover on Buffalo's part; everything seemed to go Buffalo's way on Sunday on the road; that is what I meant by "get the bounces"; can't see it happening again.

GO BILLS!!!!

I see I missed typing "get" earlier; whoops

Edited by grog

Bills win using plenty of screens and draws, 21-17.

QB: Bills

Passing: Bills

Running: Raiders

O-line: Raiders

Run D: Raiders

Pass D: Bills

Pass Rush: Even

Special Teams: Bills

Punting: Bills

Kicker: Raiders

Coach: Bills

Home advantage: Bills

Intelligence: Bills

Discipline: Bills

Good looks: Bills

Bills 30

Raiders 12

BillnutinHouston, ya stole my avatar. Guess TBD is big enough for both of us, though.

13-10 buffalo squeeks by. Big D stops the run well enough, but not so much for offensive success. We make good on the bounces to go our way. Good stay at home discipline will contain the run again.

I can imagine a blowout but i think thats emotion talking. Go Bills!

I think it will be fitzmagic 2,347 and be raiders negative 7. DAAA BILLS

Who would win in a fight fitzmagic or a hurricane????? Oh fitzmagic by far!

Ok fitzmagic or a hurricane, but the hurricane is named hurricane fitzmagic?

[/quo

the raiders will have at least 5 cheap shot plays. Rod woodson is training them up to be the dirty players they used to be known for.