NEW UNIFORMS plus NEW UNIFORMS

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Except when everyone pretty much already knows what they are going to look like, takes alot of the "excitement" out of it.

On the other hand, just because the birthday party your wife threw for you wasn't a surprise party or that you knew what your gift was doesn't mean it wasn't a lot of fun.

Edited by San Jose Bills Fan

Did I read right, Bills will be showing The Blind Side at the uniform unveiling?

Is that a subtle admission that somebody in the war room really wanted to draft Oher?

Did I read right, Bills will be showing The Blind Side at the uniform unveiling?

Is that a subtle admission that somebody in the war room really wanted to draft Oher?

It was picked by fans over Despicable Me and Top Gun. So the fans know that we should have drafted Oher.

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/uniform-launch.html

This from PFT about an hour ago. The link is good, but there's no actual video feed yet, as of 6:10pm eastern. Unveiling is supposed to start at 6:35 pm eastern.

UPDATE: Its 7:25pm and the live Stream has gone dead, with a "Thank you for watching" note.

Edited by maddenboy

well, my 22 yr old son is headed down to the ralph, credit card in hand, ready to rock a brand new Marcel Dareus jersey......he's like xmas morning excited....lol

Very cool. I remember those same feelings at that age.

Its up and working.

Steve Tasker is hosting. Its a little choppy, but its far better than nothin'. Get over there !!

No Uniforms yet as of 6:45.

The Jills came out and pranced in new-ish colors. Looks like its an event, so no telling when the actual uniforms will be shown. The Tom Sartori band is now playing.

Edited by maddenboy

Gotta say, I dont LOVE them.

I like them. Ish.

I am praising the gods that the old ones are gone. But I feel that the new ones are kinda non-descript. What's so special about them? They dont make a statement. If Jesus really loved me, he'da made them bring back the throwbacks.

The ones on the madden leak looked more vibrant and exciting.

Edited by maddenboy

One thing I noticed, the Tasker and Kelly jerseys had Navy Blue around the red border on the numbers, but the 11 jerseys didn't. Find the pics on the Buffalo Bills site on Facebook and you can see what I mean. I hope they all have the Navy Blue edging.

Maybe it was the video stream but they look kind of boring to me. At least not "fashion forward" as John Murphy called the old ones.

The home blue doesn't "pop" like the throwbacks did, and the road whites aren't nearly as nice as the throwback whites were.

I kinda like the white/white. . The white top / blue bottom would look weird. Kinda like a Minotaur.

Its gonna be fun to see the white/white in the snow, maybe at new england or chicago or gb or denver someday.

We're apparently in the minority on this but I agree with you.

The white on white IMO pays tribute to the all white 1965 road unis… which I think look killer.

Frankly, I think they look pretty good, but to be honest ANYTHING would look pretty good next to that garbage I've been looking at the past 10 years.

Still in all, there's no denying, the road to victory is nigh....

Step 1. Introduce new uniforms.

Step 2. Cut Brian Moorman

Step 3. Win!

One thing I noticed, the Tasker and Kelly jerseys had Navy Blue around the red border on the numbers, but the 11 jerseys didn't. Find the pics on the Buffalo Bills site on Facebook and you can see what I mean. I hope they all have the Navy Blue edging.

Ah yes I see that now. I think the jerseys look MUCH better without that navy piping. Interesting that the former players are wearing different jerseys, no?

I hope we end up with the jerseys the players are wearing and Kelly & the Boys

son just called....they are only selling "replica" jerseys.....taking orders for "authentics"....he's bummed.

Dass sum ol' bullshtt.

But then again, maybe they wanted to prevent further leaks by not having a single one pre-made, except those at the unveiling.

Frankly, I think they look pretty good, but to be honest ANYTHING would look pretty good next to that garbage I've been looking at the past 10 years.

Still in all, there's no denying, the road to victory is nigh....

Step 1. Introduce new uniforms.

Step 2. Cut Brian Moorman

Step 3. Win!

Well there's that little matter of what many are calling "The Flutie Curse."

Don't we have to at least perform an exorcism?

Or at least "sacrifice" a virgin Buffalo Jill?